Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Gazumped? Twice?

Queens Park Rangers Football Club

Birmingham''s Taylor Deal Back On?
Birmingham''s Taylor Deal Back On?

Martin Taylor (28) previously believed to have rejected a move to Loftus Road has returned to Birmingham City after his loan spell at fellow Championship side Norwich City ended.

However, with two and a half years left on his current contract, it is reported that the Blues are looking to offload the defender in January.

Rangers are continuously linked with the former Blackburn man, affectionately nicknamed ''Tiny''. Moreover, with
Fitz Hall also rumoured to be SW12 bound within weeks Taylor''s arrival would be a huge boost for QPR going into the New Year.

OTBC

Well., let''s put it another way.

I stongly suspect that QPR are going to outbid us for both Martin Taylor and Fitz Hall.

Anybody care to bet against my prediction?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]They''ve got more money - well done Sherlock........The board have been thwarted in their attempts to ''negotiate'' due to the ridiculous valuation established by QPR and the Brummy board dealing with the change of manager at St Andrews. It aint been an easy time my friend....... Taylor, and fair play to him, wants to consider all aspects of his future...... a player of the month award means very little compared to an extra £10k a week.....

If you are keen to have a bet my friend, why not venture onto the ''Free Bet Fred'' and see if you can help the academy produce are own Tiny Onesizes [:^)]

They might have more dosh than us, but frankly who''d want to play in that flea-pit of a stadium for a team that are consistently crap?  At least we''re only crap some of the time...

seems smart to be honest if thats who they are buying

not only to boost there chances but to take away their relegation battlers best centre half away

they remind me of whu last year, buying there way out, and to be honest i think it''ll work for them

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you are keen to have a bet my friend, why not venture onto the ''Free Bet Fred'' and see if you can help the academy produce are own Tiny Onesizes [:^)]

[/quote]

Ah my friend, but we may be keeping Kings Lynn company in the Southern League by the time they mature.

Actually my wife keeps saying that we might meet Gorleston in the Ridgeons Premier League as they appear on the way back up and we are on a downward trend. But I''m not that pessimistic!

Tell me Nutty, can we outbid anybody for anybody in the Chumpionship - or  are we the church mouse?

OTBC

[quote user="we8wba"]

seems smart to be honest if thats who they are buying

not only to boost there chances but to take away their relegation battlers best centre half away

they remind me of whu last year, buying there way out, and to be honest i think it''ll work for them

[/quote]

Agreed

I have to admire QPR,knocked back once they don''t go whinging to the press about how now one wants to go play for "unglamourous little rangers" or how greedy modern players are.They go in with a second revised bid.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Well., let''s put it another way.

I stongly suspect that QPR are going to outbid us for both Martin Taylor and Fitz Hall.

OTBC

I am not convinced that QPR want both centre backs unless Hall is naturally left footed. 

[/quote]