Sign in to follow this  
ca

Bad News re Taylor

Sh*t this is very bad news, with our fragile confidence this is a huge blow!!!!!

Dont want to be over-dramatic but were Doomcastered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn''t neccessarily mean we can''t sign him come January though....does it? We''ll miss him over Christmas though :(

If true that''s a real dagger in the heart of our mini revival. With QPR winning in midweek and picking up Fitz Hall (allegedly), the air of optimism could soon deflate. Hope I''m being too pessimistic but at least it might bring the ''play off'' hype to an end!

[quote user="YellowIce"]Whats it say i cant follow the link?[/quote]

It says he''s returned to Birmingham and his loan isnt being extended. Still nothing on the pinkun or the main website.

Convienient that DOOMCASTER comes out today in the EDP and says we will not be throwing around money recklessly!!!

So what happened was Roeder wanted Taylor, Taylor said what he wanted and the boad would not sacntion the move!!!!!!!

So the new board members arent ready to put the money up.

Oh well back to the bottom we go, Hucks will cry, Shacks will bottle it and we will fall.

Doomcaster will still be on his £200k a year.

Birmingham Post says

With Martin Taylor seemingly set to stay on loan with Norwich City, McLeish needs at least one more defender, possibly two, and Naysmith is the stable and trusted player who would fit the bill.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/birminghampost/sport/tm_headline=baros-linked-with-move-to-birmingham-city%26method=full%26objectid=20236098%26siteid=50002-name_page.html

Maybe i''m being blind but where in the article does it say the loan isn''t being extended??We''ve known all along that he''d go back to Birmingham initially this doesn''t mean that the loan can''t be extended, i''ll stand corrected if i''m wrong.

I''m not too surprised - he''s said nothing to the press that''s made me feel he wanted to stay, and his body language in games looked a bit semi-detached, although he''s a good player and we''ll miss him. I reckon he wants to get back to his family over Christmas. Maybe we can sign him in Jan, but there''ll be a sour taste if we do - he''ll have missed 5 crucial games.

That Birmingham post item was yesterday though Celia and the Birmingham website news item was only updated today around 9am.

I don''t understand this. Roeder tells us he was one of those who, when asked if he wants to come and PLAY FOOTBALL at Norwich, rather than sit in his club''s reserves, said YES.  So since he says he''s enjoyed himself, is part of a winning team, why would he go back and sit in the reserves again until January. He might at least extend the stay until January and move on then if he wanted to.This has the stench of AGENTS about it.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

Convienient that DOOMCASTER comes out today in the EDP and says we will not be throwing around money recklessly!!!

So what happened was Roeder wanted Taylor, Taylor said what he wanted and the boad would not sacntion the move!!!!!!!

Oh well back to the bottom we go, Hucks will cry, Shacks will bottle it and we will fall.

[/quote]

Yawn...Perhaps it had nothing to do with the board? Martin Taylor himself has never been that forthcoming with his views on staying at CR, so maybe we should go with the obvious for once and not ''Martin Taylor was desperate for a switch to Norwich but Doncaster told him to go away!''. It may not be over yet anyway...I''m sure i remember Hucks returning to Man City at one point ;)

i dont really no how reliable that source is but why is everyone blaming doncaster??

doncaster said there would be money available to roeder so i doubt thats the problem

maybe just maybe taylor doesnt want to stay!! anyone thought of that??   his never said he would

I can''t find anything on the NC official website that says Taylor has gone back, it does say however under a article related to Smith that Glen was keen to extend Taylor''s loan, along with the other loans.  If he has indeed returned it is bad news for NC, and the fans have once again been treated like mushrooms.

[quote user="C.T "]I blame Doncaster![/quote]I''m sure your in depth discussions with Martin Taylor will have confirmed that he wanted to stay but that Doncaster only offered him the minimum wage plus overtime.

Stupid post C.T !!

The problem is the effect him going will have on the other players, Shacks has looked better with him playing and he gave good connection between the backfour and the midfield, this will now be lost as we revert to hoofball.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="C.T "]I blame Doncaster![/quote]I''m sure your in depth discussions with Martin Taylor will have confirmed that he wanted to stay but that Doncaster only offered him the minimum wage plus overtime.

Stupid post C.T !!

[/quote]

You obviously havent read Doomcaster''s Gloomy column today....

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/commentary/NeilDoncaster.aspx

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I can''t find anything on the NC official website that says Taylor has gone back, it does say however under a article related to Smith that Glen was keen to extend Taylor''s loan, along with the other loans.  If he has indeed returned it is bad news for NC, and the fans have once again been treated like mushrooms.[/quote]

But its front page news on the official Birmingham website and they are unlikely to get it wrong!

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="YellowIce"]

[/quote]

''but Doncaster told him to go away!''[/quote]

Lovely bit of editing there Web Team lol!