Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

(Off Topic) Karl Minns

Pink Un web team, please would you pass our (my?) best wishes to Karl Minns, and hopes for a speedy recovery to the stage?  People from Norwich and Norfolk aren''t shy of laughing at themselves, and Karl is very good at providing the ammo.

I heard about the assault on Karl, whilst listening to Radio Boredland this afternoon, on my way home from work....I am a fan of Karl and the Nimmo''s......Get well soon Mr Minns.[Y]

I''m totally shocked by this.

The Nimmo Twins are fantastic - I''ve seen them several times, in fact I have tickets for Dec 22nd

Karl Minns is a very talented comedian, and a nice guy. Who in their right minds would want to do this to someone ?

Get well soon Karl, I''m sure your audience will be delighted to see you back on stage

Shocking to hear about this shameful attack. Karl''s a great talent and the Nimmo''s show is unique. Get well soon.

sorry guys but what has happend to him?the nimmo twins sound very funny as my grandad has been going for a few years to see them i belive, and was ment to go last night.could some one tell me what has happend to Karl?