Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

Team for Colchester and prediction!

Im really sad to see Taylor leave he was a rock at the back and if we play Doherty on Saturday it will make me very nervous watchin the game! Against Stoke he thought he was the goalie when he slid in the box and saved that shot! He also gives away silly free kicks on the edge of the box and with Jonnie Jackson over the ball could be trouble! Therefore my team for Saturday would be

Marshall

Otsemboor               Shackell                 Dublin!                      Camara

Chadwick                Russell                  Fotheringham              Pattison

Evans                   Cureton!

Subs! Arnold, Smith Croft Doherty and Huckerby!

The team for Colchester should be

Marshall

Semi         Donk      Dublin      Camara

Chadwick       Fozzy      Pattison      Hucks

Evans      Cureton

Subs:  Arnold Shacks Smith Russell Croft

I am having a couple of quid on Curo to score against his old club and IMO Donk is in better form than Shacks which isnt saying a lot.   I just wish Dave was good but i am gettin the old Ulf Ottoson feeling....

3-1 City

[quote user="Boba Fett"]

The team for Colchester should be

Marshall

Semi         Donk      Dublin      Camara

Chadwick       Fozzy      Pattison      Hucks

Evans      Cureton

Subs:  Arnold Shacks Smith Russell Croft

I am having a couple of quid on Curo to score against his old club and IMO Donk is in better form than Shacks which isnt saying a lot.   I just wish Dave was good but i am gettin the old Ulf Ottoson feeling....

3-1 City

[/quote]

i''ve put a fiver on Curo to score two...2-0 city.

i hope glen switches dublin to the back four we need leadership at the back. cant believe the 1m was not paid for taylor the board has no ambition. weve had plenty of cash from recent sales of earnie, etu, safri, green, mckenzie!!!! same old excuses the board dont deserve 25000 ever game sayin that they wont get it in div1!!!!!!!!!!my team..                           MARSHALLSEMMY     DUBLIN    SHAKS    CAMARACROFT      FOZZY     PATERSON    HUCKS

EVANS        CUERTON

SUBS, ARNOLD,DOC,RUSTY,MARTIN, SMITH.......thinkk chadders is still injured!!

I trust the team to Roeder but I hope we go there with a real attacking threat because Col U are likely to score at least two.

It is going to be a real ding-dong.

I''m backing us to single goal win a high scoring game.

Marshall, otsemobor, doherty, shackell, camara, chadwick, russell, fotheringham, pattison, evans, dublin

subs: arnold, murray, croft, huckerby, cureton

prediction: 1-1

colchester scorer: Platt

norwich scorer: Dublin

I suspect that we shall have Doc and Shax in the centre, with Dion on the bench ready to play either friont or defence.In midfield, I think that Rusty will lose out to Pattison, with Huckerby wide left.I would always prefer a fit Chadwick to Croft, as I think he offers more, but so far they seem to be protecting Chadwick- why I can''t imagine, as he is clearly going to be vulnerable with the shoulder until he has his operation. Why no operation?Score prediction - 1-1, unless we can make first half superiority count by suddenly finding shooting boots!

about 2000-1 i should think, cureton to score 2 is an absolute joke, he could have scored about 10 in the last two or three games and he might not even start tomorrow.

why is evreyone still chooseing chadwick, even though he is injured, plus i think Croft should play the 90 as he has rarley had the chnace to do that, and has shown some of his attacking abilities in the time he has played.but norwich will win, and probley play better than against sheffield utd, 3-0 cureton hatrick (i keep saying that)

make no mistake - colchester are a good team going forward, and against our revised defence will score at least twice during the game.  its a real shoot out, and its a case of how many we can score against their leaky defence.  i''m hopin for a draw at least - a win would be great - but realisitically (post taylor) i think we''ll lose - 3-1

I have a fiver on City, and (you''ll like this) a fiver on Doc to score in the 90 minutes at 12/1.  Barnes''s Maracana goal is going to have nothing on Doherty''s strike this evening.

You can get 8-1 on Evans scoring first, and amusingly Bet365 have the same first Norwich goalscorer odds for Evans and Hartson... Hartson''s at shorter odds than either Strihavka or Brown.  Says a lot, doesn''t it?