Sign in to follow this  
city_lad

Successful season ticket applications!

mine was confirmed today, my time on the list is over iam getting a season ticket for the new PREMIER LEAGUE season. I cannot believe it as i have never been to a premier game before as i only started going when we started in the first division, (was 12 when i first went, a late bloomer?) i have been buzzing arounbd at work all night, was anyone else on here successful?

congratulations city lad, you will enjoy the premiership!!!! i can still remember the last time we were there and our fantastic 92-93 season, if next year is as good as that ......

it is hard to get my head around the fact you have never seen us play m utd, arsenal etc, and maybe us oldies are taking the fact we are back in the big time for granted, but reading your post just sums up what is really means to younger fans, so thanks for sharing your good news, has put a smile on my face so early in the morning!!!

Congratulations. I wish I could have one.

I have not had a season ticket for years. since the 1993-1994 (and 3 years after). But now being a cockney exile would have made it financially difficult. I tried for an away season ticket but I just missed the deadline.

Enjoy.....I''ll have to settle for Rodney Marsh talkin rubbish on Gillette.