Sign in to follow this  
milan marcus

DumbleDelia Is magic

Blimey mate over 1000 posts thats no bad going - well done I enjoy your posts (don''t alway agree!). Has anyone else exceed 1000 posts? Does Dumble get a prize web team?

Up the City!

Big Congrats DD. Your posts are generally informative and opinionated and you deserve to be the first to reach 1000. Well done and keep it up!

PS hope your uni `down time` is going well

DD, congrats mate/mate-ette on the post quota... But like my girlf says ''its not the quantity, its the quality''... No idea what she means, but she usually knows best, so...

Cheers milan, DL and Anderz! That''s really good of you to say something. I didn''t think anyone would notice. I feel quite honoured (and a bit embarassed!) at reaching 1000 posts first. It goes to show just how much time I spend on this site!! Never mind, I love it!

Cheers guys

Even here on the Isle of Wight Dumble you are noticed. I enjoy reading your posts and love your attitude towards the team we are all behind. Well done for reaching the 1000! Keep up the good work!

Watch out though, Yankee Canary will be on your back about this DD - obviously far too much time on your hands - no doubt I''ll get it in the neck too for posting this from work!

Fair play to you fella - keeps this board moving along nicely!