Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

How many are we taking to Scunny?

Ok whos going on Saturday, I know it''s nearly a 3 hr trip but one of the shortest in mileage terms. Small ground so let''s get behind the boys, it''s another 6 pointer.

Tell you what as it''s Christmas I will buy a pie and a pint for the first person to spot Smudger in the crowd!!!!

Smudger and Cluck must be busy with their businesses as they havent been around so much since we''ve started winning!

Yes, 2 of us from West Norfolk will be enjoying the "pleasures" of the A17/A15.  Any good pubs/fooderies?

Yep, I''m going with my lad. Only 40 minutes up the road for me. Apparantly the Bercley Hotel is a decent pre-match, all supporters welcome, meeting place. On the same road as Glanford Park and Tesco''s heading towards the town[:D][B]

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]Yes, 2 of us from West Norfolk will be enjoying the "pleasures" of the A17/A15.  Any good pubs/fooderies?[/quote]Brigg,a place about 10mins away from scunthorpe, has a mindboggling 10 pubs in 200yd space,a wonderful place...

[quote user="blacko"]I shall be going I think it will be ground number 77 fro me.[/quote]

I''m going but it''s only ground number 69 for me Blacko.

So it''s anyway up in Sunny Scunny [H]

I might go but not sure of the tickets situation, can you get them on the day? I am too worried to buy in advance since I finish work at lunchtime on Friday and may have to abandom the idea of driving to Scunthorpe on Saturday!

I''ll be going, , my birthday today and my girlfriend surprised me with 2 tickets this morning.  Got family in Scunny so staying for the weekend aswell.  Hope their ground is better then what Colchesters looked like on the TV.