Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Karen Brady is now the proud owner......

Of a 1st wizards curse!.

Somehow, we''ve got to get Tiny here, and this reflected curse of mine is an attempt to force her to let us have him back, so lets all pray that my good magical form continues

My Hexes wouldn''t work on a black country witch like Brady, but a 1st wizards curse might though, so you can safely assume that I''m on the case.

Although the dried otter spleens I used could be a problem with the power of said curse!.  [;)]

it wont work brady is to strong for the hex, blues always get a great deal buying or selling, also dont hex her i wouldnt mind wining and dining lovely mrs brady in the near future ;-p

[quote user="we8wba"]it wont work brady is to strong for the hex, blues always get a great deal buying or selling, also dont hex her i wouldnt mind wining and dining lovely mrs brady in the near future ;-p[/quote]Just don''t ask for your vino in a beaker we8.... [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]it wont work brady is to strong for the hex, blues always get a great deal buying or selling, also dont hex her i wouldnt mind wining and dining lovely mrs brady in the near future ;-p[/quote]DJ Campbell and Rowan Vine say that you''re wrong about that... those clubs must have seen Brady coming.  So to speak.

Should have stuck to the Hexes Wiz as they know how to deal with curses at St Andrews. All KB has to do is pee in each corner of the ground and both goalmouths just like Barry Fry did and it''s broken. Mind you might be a little cold in January for Ms Brady to attempt this.

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="we8wba"]it wont work brady is to strong for the hex, blues always get a great deal buying or selling, also dont hex her i wouldnt mind wining and dining lovely mrs brady in the near future ;-p[/quote]

DJ Campbell and Rowan Vine say that you''re wrong about that... those clubs must have seen Brady coming.  So to speak.
[/quote]

yes they got 1.7m for a striker who sat on a bench, who cost them 500k-1.1m depending on apps goals etc...

yes vine didnt play but was it good business? i still think so, major rivals wba wanted him, this prob stopped the baggies having the final product to get promoted automatically after not being to far off in jan

also vine signing gained competition up front getting the best of out jerome who had poor start of season but finished strong, showed bendtner his place wasnt assured. keeping strikers on toes and fired them to automatic promotion getting the club a minimum of 60m

i think those two could be considered benefitical from blues fans