Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Marcus Evans - The truth.

[quote user="kick it off"]Check out his wikipedia - i can''t imagine who edited it *cough* *cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Evans
[/quote]

Not sure what you are implying but that piece has been the same since I first googled it back in October, it doesn''t really tell you much because nobody really knows very much!

One of the lifeless drones who live on wikipedia reverted your changes a minute after you made them unfortunately...

[quote user="Quantum"]One of the lifeless drones who live on wikipedia reverted your changes a minute after you made them unfortunately...[/quote]Yeah, i disvovered that recently. How does that happen? Are you seriously telling me that when someone changes an entry it flags up with someone online 24hrs a day who changes it back straight away? Applying that to every entry on wiki and to the entire internet, that means several thousand people sit there waiting for someone to mess with their entry.  It must work another way surely!?!

A small piece on how Marcus Evans runs his businesses... and the dealings of Ipswich FC and their reputation in modern society

[quote user="clblue"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Check out his wikipedia - i can''t imagine who edited it *cough* *cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Evans[/quote]

Not sure what you are implying but that piece has been the same since I first googled it back in October, it doesn''t really tell you much because nobody really knows very much!

[/quote]The same in October, despite being modified in December... The only person your fooling is yourself.

[quote user="clblue"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Check out his wikipedia - i can''t imagine who edited it *cough* *cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Evans[/quote]

[/quote]I like the way that you are so confident about what you''re talking about that you contradict yourself on one thread to another! The truth is you do not know the finer details of this deal, and that you ignore the bigger picture with the things that are available to peruse!

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Quantum"]One of the lifeless drones who live on wikipedia reverted your changes a minute after you made them unfortunately...
[/quote]

Yeah, i disvovered that recently. How does that happen? Are you seriously telling me that when someone changes an entry it flags up with someone online 24hrs a day who changes it back straight away? Applying that to every entry on wiki and to the entire internet, that means several thousand people sit there waiting for someone to mess with their entry.  It must work another way surely!?!
[/quote]

If you look at the profile of the person who reverted it, it says they "cruise through recent changes to help try to fix obvious vandalism". So basically people (who have no life usually) sit there looking at pages that have just been changed, and revert them back if they see something unusual. That''s why it''s almost impossible to cheekily edit a wiki page and get away with it. It''s sad for the people who sit there all day doing it for their own pleasure, but effective I guess.