Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Yellows

Took the grandaughters to see the Golden Compass this evening and decided to finish off with a meal in Yellows.

Very nice burger and decent value too.

Now Delia, you just need to serve up the same good value fare on the pitch.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Took the grandaughters to see the Golden Compass this evening and decided to finish off with a meal in Yellows.

[/quote]

At least you''ve contributed about £20 towards the £1.25m we''ll likely need for Taylor. If you can keep buying those meals we could have Taylor by the year 2015. Thats a point, are you still hungry at all?

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]How was the movie? I''m a big fan of the books, but haven''t got round to seeing the movie yet.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]
How was the movie? I''m a big fan of the books, but haven''t got round to seeing the movie yet.
[/quote]

There is a production of a Pullman version of Puss in Boots at the moment at the Maddermarket - http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/content/articles/2007/09/13/theatre_maddermarket_phillip_pullman_feature.shtml. Rumours are he might be there himself one night..

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

How was the movie? I''m a big fan of the books, but haven''t got round to seeing the movie yet.
[/quote]

It was brilliant UEA.

And don''t forget to have a burger in Yellows afterwards.

It might be the difference between getting Taylor or not.

I went and saw it on the opening night. Big fan of the books also, but was a little dis-appointed with the film. It was good, just not quite what i expected. Unfortunately I''m in the midlands, so am yet to sample the delights of yellows.Hope your grandaughters enjoyed it Ricardo!

The golden compass.... the only reason its not Northern Lights is because most Americans wont know what Northern Lights are...

Still, is it as good as the books because films have a reputation of spoiling the books?

And does anyone think the renovations that levelled much-loved Scores, that have left Yellows, has slightly detracted from the matchday if you went there?