Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Sheepshanks is not just wrecking his club but our national team too . . . .

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="clblue"]

[quote user="City1st"]Poor old binner, now obliged to making up stuff to reply to. Where did I say you would not be spending a penny ? You''ve scaled down massively from the supposed £12m that was available.

There are many assets that can be stripped, there is the income (albeit dropping faster than your collapsing spaniard) player''s contracts and the training ground. MEI, who are linked to corporate hospitality, can easily use poorman road for free and do what they wish - they own you.

Whether you can afford it is not here no there either. It will be determined by your new owners. They want the money, they will take it.

If you think they have stumped up that amount of money to help fulfill the wishes of a few thousand gormless farmhands then you are stupider than your posts on here would suggest.
[/quote]

City 1st, we have NO money for ME to reclaim, in case you didn''t know you earn peanuts for being in the championship, like i said the only POSSIBLE way he will ever recoup any real money is if we get established in the premiership, because A/ That is the only place we will earn any money for him to recoup and B/ we have a LEGALLY BINDING contract that states this!

Why can you not grasp this?

We know we won''t spend the majority of the £12m we never thought we would, however it means we don''t have to sell Garvan, Haynes, Walters etc and as we already have a more than adequate championship squad we can just reinforce what we already have for a couple of million!

It''s a great scenario for town why can''t you just be happy for us???????????

[/quote]

The main reason we are not happy for your sham of a club is because of fans like you CL. If you had come on here and been humble and respectful like locket then no-one would have a problem with you. But you didn''t, you came on here shouting your  mouth off so you reap what you sow imo.

There is NO LEGALLY BINDING contract in place that MEI can''t take the money til you have been in the Prem for 5seasons. This is utter nonsense.

You sir, are a moron, you are not contributing anything constructive, but rather trying to wind people up. Both sides have differing opinions. Time will tell who''s right. If you do go bust under Evans stewardship, note that you were warned, and you will not get any sympathy from this side as your lot deserve everything they get.
[/quote]

I am a season ticket holder and a shareholder of ITFC so I would like to think I know more about our affairs than you do sir! Part of the deal and if you don''t chose to believe it feel free to look it up on our official website, is that no payments will be made from ITFC to the MEI group until we have spent five years in the premier league, this is a fact not my opinion! As for getting what we deserve, promotion isn''t certain just yet, but boy do we have one hell of a chance now!!! Enjoy league 1!

the warning about Evans'' has already been shot. trust his word at your peril - if you have £12mill to spend on players, why is Jim talking about loan signings? is it possible that this £12mill is a fabrication due to manipulating of figures? I don''t know, and don''t care, but i think its certainly possible.I apologise for my naiveity - i didn''t realise you were a season ticket holder and you owned a few (worthless) shares in the scum. This obviously makes you privy to all the financial complexities within the club and makes you aware of any loophole that marcus evans can use to take money out of you. Muppet.You seem to be unaware that Evans has spent his entire business career exploiting grey areas of legislation. If you think he is stupid enough to not take any money until you have been in the prem 5seasons, i think you are the deluded one. Daily Mail article - (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.html?in_article_id=491021&in_page_id=1951&in_author_id=345)Does that sound like a man who won''t take any money til you have done 5seasons in the prem? i think not.As for getting what you deserve, you may enjoy a few good years under the new regime. Promotion is a long way off for you this season. we are half way thru and you haven''t even won away. Your home form is not sustainable and you will slip down the table around end of feb/march sort of time imo. There are certainly 2 better teams than you in WBA and Charlton.  I would also say Stoke are better than you, and wolves too. That leaves you aiming at lower end of playoff places, where you are now. If you were to get one of these, then it would be an awful shame to see you get beat in the final on penalties wouldn''t it? your come-uppance will come, whether its sooner or later, it will come.What goes around, comes around.

"  is that no payments will be made from ITFC to the MEI group until we have spent five years in the premier league "durrrrrrrrrrrrrrThe £8.1m lend to your as shares cannot be bought back until you''ve spent 5 years in the Premiership, meanwhile you are now paying 7% interest on that £8.1m (preference shares).  Which means you are now paying back where you weren''t before and all other debts remain.  See your own club website.You know nothing, full stopRIPswich

clblue wrote,

"I am a season ticket holder and a shareholder of ITFC so I would like to think I know more about our affairs than you do sir! Part of the deal and if you don''t chose to believe it feel free to look it up on our official website, is that no payments will be made from ITFC to the MEI group until we have spent five years in the premier league, this is a fact not my opinion! As for getting what we deserve, promotion isn''t certain just yet, but boy do we have one hell of a chance now!!! Enjoy league 1!"

clblue, I personally hope for the day that both Norwich and Ipswich enjoy a sustained run in the top division. When I first joined this message board 4 years ago I pointed out, that for a number of reasons it would be increasingly difficult for either team to achieve in the future anything close to the level of success both teams had enjoyed in the past. I said, at the time, that this did not bode well for East Anglian football supporters seeing top level football ( including European participation ) in the future. I think the struggles encountered by both teams in subsequent seasons, both from a results and financial perpsective have proved me right.

While you are doing better than anticipated this season some of your input does sound a little smug. Perhaps that''s understandable relative to the terrible start that Norwich has had. There is no doubt that you have done remarkably well at home. To remain a candidate for promotion however ( and certainly automatic promotion ) will require consistency over the run in to the end of the season. Your away record is not only sadly lacking what''s required for a promotion chasing team, but is by far and away the worst record in the division. If the home results start to slip ( such as it did against Scunthorpe ) you will start to slip back a few places and your smugness may come back down to earth.

Of course your hopes are that you will sign two or three good players and improve from here on. That''s every clubs dream no matter what division they are in. All I will say with respect to your recent takeover is what I would say about most recent new investment that''s hovering in this division. It is no surprise that most new investors are attracted to clubs that have the greatest financial difficulties. It''s for the same reason that bargain shoppers are attracted to going out of business sales. There''s a better chance of buying something at a low price and putting the profit in your own pocket. If you can bear that in mind as the next season or two develops then you will be less likely to elevate your hopes to an unrealistic level. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]clblue wrote,

"I am a season ticket holder and a shareholder of ITFC so I would like to think I know more about our affairs than you do sir! Part of the deal and if you don''t chose to believe it feel free to look it up on our official website, is that no payments will be made from ITFC to the MEI group until we have spent five years in the premier league, this is a fact not my opinion! As for getting what we deserve, promotion isn''t certain just yet, but boy do we have one hell of a chance now!!! Enjoy league 1!"

clblue, I personally hope for the day that both Norwich and Ipswich enjoy a sustained run in the top division. When I first joined this message board 4 years ago I pointed out, that for a number of reasons it would be increasingly difficult for either team to achieve in the future anything close to the level of success both teams had enjoyed in the past. I said, at the time, that this did not bode well for East Anglian football supporters seeing top level football ( including European participation ) in the future. I think the struggles encountered by both teams in subsequent seasons, both from a results and financial perpsective have proved me right.

While you are doing better than anticipated this season some of your input does sound a little smug. Perhaps that''s understandable relative to the terrible start that Norwich has had. There is no doubt that you have done remarkably well at home. To remain a candidate for promotion however ( and certainly automatic promotion ) will require consistency over the run in to the end of the season. Your away record is not only sadly lacking what''s required for a promotion chasing team, but is by far and away the worst record in the division. If the home results start to slip ( such as it did against Scunthorpe ) you will start to slip back a few places and your smugness may come back down to earth.

Of course your hopes are that you will sign two or three good players and improve from here on. That''s every clubs dream no matter what division they are in. All I will say with respect to your recent takeover is what I would say about most recent new investment that''s hovering in this division. It is no surprise that most new investors are attracted to clubs that have the greatest financial difficulties. It''s for the same reason that bargain shoppers are attracted to going out of business sales. There''s a better chance of buying something at a low price and putting the profit in your own pocket. If you can bear that in mind as the next season or two develops then you will be less likely to elevate your hopes to an unrealistic level. 

[/quote]

How did our home result slip against Scunthorpe? We beat them! is this some other type of norwich logic, like having money is bad, being broke is good, winning is bad, losing is good!!!

" being broke is good,"It appears to have fired up your over exitable imagination, your club having no money.One word though, do you actually have a life ? A girlfriend perhaps, mates ? Or are you just a sad ''billy no mates'' who seems to spend every waking hour ranting on here ?  Because to most, this is what you come across as.This is, after all, a City forum.

and City1st, how many of your 76 (and counting) posts concern city, and how many concern Tow?. lets have a guess - I''d say

Ipswich - 76 posts

Norwich - 0 posts

[quote user="Chabal"]

and City1st, how many of your 76 (and counting) posts concern city, and how many concern Tow?. lets have a guess - I''d say

Ipswich - 76 posts

Norwich - 0 posts

[/quote]

Tow? Who are Tow? Can you not spell in Inbred Ipswich???

And can you back up your guess at 76 posts all concerning Inbred Ipswich? Somehow, I don''t think you can.

Just go into the little search bit at the top of the forum page, slowly and carefully type in City1st (don''t worry, the difficult things always take time) and you might be slightly surprised. In fact, it may indeed prove too much for your brain to take in - but never mind.

" and how many concern Tow?" who they ?are you clblue in another guise or are all you pitchfork jugglers illiterate ?

ps thanks for taking an interest in my posts and the number posted, perhaps you have no girlfriend, mates, life etc

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]clblue wrote,

[/quote]

How did our home result slip against Scunthorpe? We beat them! is this some other type of norwich logic, like having money is bad, being broke is good, winning is bad, losing is good!!!

[/quote]

Quite right clblue...I must have filed the result in error before Ipswich got a late winner. Let''s call that a small slip on my part whereas your obvious smugness is very likely to be a giant pratfall and come back to bite you where the sun doesn''t shine. Let''s wait and see.