Sign in to follow this  
BCanary

Hucks vs. Croft Fight

See herehttp://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20Dec%202007%2022%3A28%3A32%3A280So are we fans going to be able to come and watch this fight because I''d be willing to pay money to see it. Maybe someone at Archant should suggest that it takes place at the Sports Village or something and proceeds from entry tickets go to charity?Either that or it could replace our awful half-time entertainment?

It will be a no contest. Crofty will win, he''ll get stuck in and nut hux but hux would never header back.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

How would Don King sell this one?  "Right Winger versus Right Whinger"?

[/quote]

How about " Quick Jabs But No Final Punch   Versus   I Don''t Do Defense"

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

How would Don King sell this one?  "Right Winger versus Right Whinger"?

[/quote]

How about " Quick Jabs But No Final Punch   Versus   I Don''t Do Defense"

[/quote]

We have a winner!

As for the match itself - I reckon Croft would run round the ring with his head down, not looking up to pick out Huckerby, while Huckerby would stand in the middle with his hands on his hips.  After twelve rounds of "boxing", Croft would shade the judge''s decision based on work rate.

Could the PINK UN web team / journalists attempt an arranged charity event with both players this coming pre-season please? Much money could be raised for a needy cause and it will be Norfolks highlight entertainment event of the year (perhaps after the annual summer opening of Pleasure Wood Hills, outside of Lowestoft).

brilliant they''ll knock each other out and both be injured for the rest of the season!!!

At least we''ve got plenty of cover in that area... oh wait a minute we don''t

Why don''t they let Murry and Brellier have a fight, would miss them two if they flattened each other?