Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

My Last Hex This Year!

Will be next week at Scunthorpe because quite frankly, I''m Hexausted!.

Thanks to my brilliant damage limition Hex at Colchester, a precious point was saved, in the future, all wannabee wizards should leave Hexes to the master!.

Were it not for this sites moderators, we would have beaten Colchester imo, but alas, lumping my true Hex within a tainted one cost City dearly.

Merry Christmas all.[:D]

Pleased you are going to Hex Scunthorpe because we need the points however I plead with you to obtain whatever it takes to continue at least until January 2nd because we will have to wait until then for any effective transfer opportunities. You then get almost two weeks off as its the cup on the 5th Jan and we can let you have a rest.

Are you as old as you look or much older?  

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

Are you as old as you look or much older?  

[/quote]

Yes Kevin, I am as old as I look, and my hair is the same colour!.[:D]

yes wizard dont you dare hex our wolves or mccarthy, he may actually play some non irish or sunderland players then

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Will be next week at Scunthorpe because quite frankly, I''m Hexausted!.

[/quote]

If it''s all getting too much for you Wiz, I guess I would be prepared to lend a hand with the whole virgin processing side of the hexing business.  I may not be a trained Wizard, but I would have a go - all for the benefit of the club you understand. [;)]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]i suppose i should try my buddha meditation.
perfect karma, every team that has sinned will be punished apon playing us....

WOLVES IS CERTAINLY MY FIRST TARGET

muhahahaha
[/quote]

for the norwich v wolves game im trying the

get out of the country and its a garunteed  result method

although if its wrong least il be away till the 3rd jan before get stick of you guys

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Yes it was all down to you Mr "I-am-not-going-to-hex-Colchester-see-how-you-like-it-then".

[/quote]

Because of the stupid actions of a twit of a poster meddling in things way beyond his understanding, I had little choice but to get involved..................and thank God I did!.[:|]

Give the guy a break you lot !  Poor fella must be hex-austed !!!  He''s not some kind of magical production line !Although I bet the missus refers to you as a "Hex Machine" sometimes, eh Wiz.  eh ? eh ? eh ?!?!?!?I''ll get me coat....

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Although I bet the missus refers to you as a "Hex Machine" sometimes, eh Wiz.  eh ? eh ? eh ?!?!?!?

[/quote]

It has been said a few times Blah, and it also explains the lack of virgins in Lowestoft as well mate!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Although I bet the missus refers to you as a "Hex Machine" sometimes, eh Wiz.  eh ? eh ? eh ?!?!?!?

[/quote]

It has been said a few times Blah, and it also explains the lack of virgins in Lowestoft as well mate!.[;)]

[/quote]So That''s what WRVS stands for then......

WIZ ROMPS with VIRGINS on SOUTHDENES.

I got it now.    [:D]

Make it a good one but we stilll need a Hex for the Wolves game and that should be your last one of the year.

Cmon Wiz, two more then you can have a rest [:)]

Merry Xmas!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Make it a good one but we stilll need a Hex for the Wolves game and that should be your last one of the year.

Cmon Wiz, two more then you can have a rest [:)]

Merry Xmas!

[/quote]

Is that a promise Angel? its Hexausting work all this.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Yes it was all down to you Mr "I-am-not-going-to-hex-Colchester-see-how-you-like-it-then".

[/quote]

Because of the stupid actions of a twit of a poster meddling in things way beyond his understanding, I had little choice but to get involved..................and thank God I did!.[:|]

[/quote]

Yeah thank god you got us a draw and not a win eh,

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote:

The poster ''Negative vibes'' and the moderators bu**ered things up between them............not I......................no one listens, and especially you, and failings will then happen.

So leave it to a true 1st wizard in the future and not a wannabee one!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote:

The poster ''Negative vibes'' and the moderators bu**ered things up between them............not I......................no one listens, and especially you, and failings will then happen.

So leave it to a true 1st wizard in the future and not a wannabee one!

[/quote]

Yawn..

Attention seeking OAP alert.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Yawn..

Attention seeking OAP alert.

[/quote]

Oh go suck on a lemon NV, I know you''re bitter because everyone warned you about being a false Hexer, but do you have to be so transparent with it?.

In your case, I guess you do!.[:D]

Listen believe in the Wiz. When all is said and done in a season when there has been only doom and gloom for the most part if we can enjoy ourselves and have a good festive period and that is down to YOU Wiz, three wins or at least two wins and a draw then we can all go to the Palace full of confidence.

Keep going Wiz. 

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

Listen believe in the Wiz. When all is said and done in a season when there has been only doom and gloom for the most part if we can enjoy ourselves and have a good festive period and that is down to YOU Wiz, three wins or at least two wins and a draw then we can all go to the Palace full of confidence.

Keep going Wiz. 

[/quote]

I thank you..................again!.[:D]

Well Done today Wizard just Charlton and Wolves this year then your work is done [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Well Done today Wizard just Charlton and Wolves this year then your work is done [:D][/quote]

Yes You must take care kindly one , this last month must have taken a lot out of you , I don''t think us mortals know how much this has cost you , what with having to fight off the amateur wizards as well , All City fans are beholding to you for what you have done for us .

So rest up in the new year and gain your strength back you lovely old boy , we might need you again later .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

Wiz. Have you ever thought of doing a TV series. You could call it ''Hex and the City''

[/quote]

Lol Foggo,  bloody hilarious mate! I did like that.[:D]