Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

So here we go again you lovely old pickers , Its Free Bet time ,now its the wonderful Gentleman Jim to make the final selections , we all know what stunning form he has been in this season , but he needs our  help of course but If we don''t inspire him Jim will do his own thing .

I have made my selection already my "nap" I will tell you all later but "blah" will start to get excited when he sees it .

I am taking bookings on my rota for Feb , so anyone feel lucky ? Make my day .[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[quote user="arrdee"]

So here we go again you lovely old pickers , Its Free Bet time ,now its the wonderful Gentleman Jim to make the final selections , we all know what stunning form he has been in this season , but he needs our  help of course but If we don''t inspire him Jim will do his own thing .

I have made my selection already my "nap" I will tell you all later but "blah" will start to get excited when he sees it .

I am taking bookings on my rota for Feb , so anyone feel lucky ? Make my day .[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[/quote]

OK Ray, I''m ready to answer the call.

I also have my nap selected but can''t see too much other than that so need all the help I can get.

I will post the final selections at four o''clock Friday, so get them "nap" selections in pop pickers together with your reasoning, and let''s get a good Christmas result !

Jim

Who would have thought Celtic losing two league games in a row eh? well good luck this week Gentleman Jim, again not the nicest of picks to go for but im sure you will step up to the line and give those boys at Dixmar racing one hell of a beating.

I''m getting mine in nice and early this week as i''m off to hospital tomorrow for a heart op, nothing serious tho, unless it decides to stop. hopefuly after it will stop trying to play the tune of Baywatch every now and again.

This weeks pick is for me is

Leeds v Bristol rovers  -  Home win

If Leeds dont win saturday then i will cut out my newly fixed heart and stab it with a pencil. You can take that to the bank!

[quote user="Delia Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Who would have thought Celtic losing two league games in a row eh? well good luck this week Gentleman Jim, again not the nicest of picks to go for but im sure you will step up to the line and give those boys at Dixmar racing one hell of a beating.

I''m getting mine in nice and early this week as i''m off to hospital tomorrow for a heart op, nothing serious tho, unless it decides to stop. hopefuly after it will stop trying to play the tune of Baywatch every now and again.

This weeks pick is for me is

Leeds v Bristol rovers  -  Home win

If Leeds dont win saturday then i will cut out my newly fixed heart and stab it with a pencil. You can take that to the bank!

[/quote].

I wish you all the best you "Devonshire Hot Shot"I don''t like to see any of my lovely old pickers not well .

Oh by the way I did send a big bag of arrdee sausages with one of our customers who lives on Reepham Rd to Dixmar Racing as an appreciation on our behalf for the wonderful work they do for us .When I rang the selections through all the staff came on and thanked us and said how wonderful they are,which was nice , so we are keeping them sweet and on our side .

I think I better tell you my "nap" as "blah" won''t be able to stand the suspense much longer. Its Chesterfield ,Ring any bells ? talk to you lovely old Pickers later . arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

Celtic to beat Hibernian.

Not one of my "sure bet" feelings because of the recent hiccups by Celtic who have now relinquished the drivers seat to Rangers ( who have two games in hand ).  However, as Rangers don''t play until Sunday in a tough game at Aberdeen , the Hoops faithful will be cranking up the expectation level on Saturday.

G Jim, what a horrible week for fixtures this week. Nothing instantly stands out as a banker to me. And with my usual Blue Square lot not playing this weekend, I''ve had to look into the unknown.

I think alot of fixtures may well fall foul of inclement weather conditions too, but good luck with whatever you decide to pick.

My money this week would be on PETERBOROUGH home win against Bradford City.

Hope this helps.

Happy Xmas to all pickers, looking forward to my next pick early next year!

Lets see Santa bring the Academy a nice little present this week, courtesy of Arrdee and Dixmar Racing.

Leeds Canary

It''s not looking like a nice week again. Looks like yankee stole all the luck. My head says newcastle to beat derby, but my nap is from a gut feeling: aresenal to beat spurs. Spurs have done awful in the NE derby for so long I can''t remember the last time they won. Arsenal are good at home, so it''s perhaps risky.+ Ardee, I wouldn''t mind giving it a go sometime.+ hopefully we can give the academy a very merry christmas.

Brechin v Ross County, away win.Is the only match from the lower scottish leagues that stands out - there are normally 2 or 3.

bit of a risky one but

wba look the class of the championship

i fancy them to beat stoke away @ around 17/10

which i think is to big for team of their quality

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

It looks a real toughie again this week so we are lucky to have our top man Goreleston ''Gentleman'' Jim on the case[Y] I''m sure he will turn it into a real ''Seaside Special'' [H]

I''m not really confident and the best I can find is Alloa V Berwick Rangers for a Home win.

Is this gonna be the third win for the  ''Pink Un Pickers'' who are quite possibly the only football messageboard community raising money for their clubs academy in the whole world... ..... Not ''arf [Y]

Good luck Gorleston ''Gentleman'' Jim[Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

Mods - I never ask for much but I am asking now.. please could this be made a sticky until Saturday... Ta [Y]

[quote user="we8wba"]

bit of a risky one but

wba look the class of the championship

i fancy them to beat stoke away @ around 17/10

which i think is to big for team of their quality

[/quote]i was leaning towards this one also we8wba - if WBA can stand the physical challenge-they should be able to pass their way around stoke and do''em.however, despite cardiff winning at home recently, it was against colchester - whereas sheffield impressed me at carra rd 2 weeks ago, especially in the 2nd half.  they were left feeling cheated, wrongly in my view, by the offside flag - and imo robbo has played a cagey hand - his reaction post match has helped them build some togetherness in the dressing room i feel, ''them & us'' - something he would have seen first hand from fergie.expect a spirited display from sheffield and i take them to beat cardiff.

[quote user="cityangel"]Burnley to beat Ipswich??[/quote]

Yeah, I''ll go for that one too! Stick me down for that one please arrdee, you lovely sweet old boy [:D]

Now you lovely old Pickers , Just got home for lunch amidst all the turkeys etc , I have just gone on Boyle Sports pages of European matches .They have Panathinaikos at 1-7 they must be playing bottom of the league, anyone knows ?also they have Sport Lisbon at 1-4 again any one knows any thing about these teams? yours in haste .arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Now you lovely old Pickers , Just got home for lunch amidst all the turkeys etc , I have just gone on Boyle Sports pages of European matches .They have Panathinaikos at 1-7 they must be playing bottom of the league, anyone knows ?also they have Sport Lisbon at 1-4 again any one knows any thing about these teams? yours in haste .arrdee.[/quote]Panathinaikos play OFI, which are in the bottom three. Sporting are playing the 3rd from bottom side "Paços de Ferreira" according to soccerway.com. Might need to check the greek one but I believe that is correct according to my greek uncle.

OK then let''sgo,

First of all my nap this week is Alloa to beat Berwick and I see ''Nutty'' is also going for that one too.

That is the most clear cut out of all the fixtures in Scotland and England. Don''t think I am making excuses in advance, (Oh yes he is), but all the others are more difficult.

However next I go for Celtic to beat  Hibernian as promoted by ''Yankee'', surely they can''t go wrong on us again !

Next, Leeds look as good as any for a win and I take them to beat Bristol Rovers courtesy of ''D.D.D.''

London derbies can be very close but although Spurs have improved lately I still think Arsenal will beat them. Cheers ''Fellas/Pboro.

Notts Forest let me down for a personal six-timer last week but I agree with Lappin and expect them to make amends by beating Port Vale this week.

Finally any team seems capable of beating Derby, so I side with Fellas in expecting an often disappointing Newcastle to do the same.

Those not selected, sorry to Macdougal and Mr.Chops I rather fancy your matches more as home wins than aways. To ''Leeds'' I think you may be right but Peterborough are a bit "iffy" when you need them and have let us down before. City Angel and Bigmark feel that Ipswich will end their unbeaten home run, I  agree they won''t win but  think they will be held to a draw. Dear ol'' lovely Ray, I would have loved to include your selection but the home team can''t win at home and the away team can''t win away, sounds like a draw to me. Finally ''lucky green'', ''we8wba'' and ''7rew'' I think your away wins are just about spot on and they were in my final ten selections but sorry some had to go.

There you go Ray,

Alloa, Celtic, Leeds, Arsenal, Notts Forrest and Newcastle.

Good luck to us and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of us Ray-Ducker-Free-Betters !

Well done "Gentleman Jim" you do have something about you , I think its called "charisma" not only with you selections but also with you computer skills and your thoughts ,

Alloa, now one of the first times this season I rang our selections through to Dixmar including Alloa , Billy Dixon said "I hope you are right Ray because I have backed them before the season started to win the league". Now Its not often a bookmaker tells you that , so I think us Pickers should keep that in mind .also because the talented one selected it.

Celtic wont let us down again surely ? no they will return to form If only for us .And of course for "Yankee"

Leeds , now I see this has been selected by "Devon hot shot" Better not go prodding with a pencil I think the wifes thong over the head would be the better option ,...or......err.....hang on......I was just thinking about the heart .

Arsenal ,I do hate selecting "locals" But I feel we are safe in the hands of "P/boro" and "fellas"I have got you down on my list of adjudicators "fellas" by the way , thanks for that.

Forrest ,I really do like this one because Its been picked by "lappinitup" now this lovely old boy has got 5 out of 6 "naps"in a row without having one selected for the Free Bet ,so this is your big week "lappinitup"

Newcastle , this team will be on my list as this looks

nailed on , and again Its "fellas" involved you can''t keep him down, not that I  want to because the boy is brilliant ,talk to you all later.arrdee.[Y]

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

Well done Jim, I am confident these selections will collect a nice little Christmas present for the Academy.

Good luck, and a very Merry Christmas to all the Free bet posters, especially our dear old "Guvnor" (Ray)  

The bet is on you lovely old Pickers with Dixmar Racing and Billy Dixon wished all of us pickers a happy xmas,

Well done Gentleman Jim , wonderful job.

Alloa------------------8-15

Celtic------------------1-3

Leeds------------------2-5

Arsenal-----------------8-15

N Forrest---------------4-9

Newcastle---------------2-5

Which wins the Academy £78-75p which is brilliant for 6 nailed on results I bet I know one picker who is excited this morning to have his selection picked at long last and thats "lappinitup"good luck to you sir. once again thanks Jim , A true gentleman and a great Pink Un Picker I am so pleased to have you with us.kasmet [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

Some bets from me I especialy like small eastern europe leagues pity most of them is on winter break but any way some short comments.

Xanthi-Apolon Greece league 1,80 odd at Blue Square medium stake.

I watch few Xanthi home games and they are very good at home field.Radzinski look in form also they made many chanses evry game hope they to scored a few.

Apolon have key middfuielder out Amponsa also team is with very bad deffence and bad traveller.I see only one winner here it is Xanthi.

One duble bet in Cyprus advise is from APOP manager he is from my city.He like Anortozis+Apoel duble bet at bet365 2,12 odd 4/10.

And the last bet from  me is ABA  Basket league Hemofarm to win over Cibona -7 points 1,83 expekt/bet365 medium stake.

Cibona missed 3 players 2 of them is key Hemofarm is full also very good home team shuld cover this hc also is good 1,35 moneyline I use it with Arsenal game 2.02 odd 3.5/10

Good luck to all Norwich fans!

[quote user="Borislav Trifonov"]

Some bets from me I especialy like small eastern europe leagues pity most of them is on winter break but any way some short comments.

Xanthi-Apolon Greece league 1,80 odd at Blue Square medium stake.

I watch few Xanthi home games and they are very good at home field.Radzinski look in form also they made many chanses evry game hope they to scored a few.

Apolon have key middfuielder out Amponsa also team is with very bad deffence and bad traveller.I see only one winner here it is Xanthi.

One duble bet in Cyprus advise is from APOP manager he is from my city.He like Anortozis+Apoel duble bet at bet365 2,12 odd 4/10.

And the last bet from  me is ABA  Basket league Hemofarm to win over Cibona -7 points 1,83 expekt/bet365 medium stake.

Cibona missed 3 players 2 of them is key Hemofarm is full also very good home team shuld cover this hc also is good 1,35 moneyline I use it with Arsenal game 2.02 odd 3.5/10

Good luck to all Norwich fans!

[/quote]

Thank you Boris For your Input sounds all very splendid I am sure you are a lovely old boy. arrdee

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Phew ! Arsenal 2-1,

One down five to go, don''t think my ol'' heart could take five more like that, definate squeaky bum job.

[/quote]When Arsenal scored I was jumping up and down. Maybe because I like and kinda support arsenal or maybe I was thinking of Ardee and helping the academy out!

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Phew ! Arsenal 2-1,

One down five to go, don''t think my ol'' heart could take five more like that, definate squeaky bum job.

[/quote]

Now I am too much of Gentleman to mention Chesterfield and of course ....the ...ever ...smiling ...ever ...forgiving...arrdee ....would....never....ever ....think ....of....it....in a life time. We only need 5 now, so come on you 5, I really hope you City fans are having fun . This is what this thread is all about , Enjoy .arrdee.