Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Whether you are Doom and Gloom, Head in the Sand or just Love our Club, hope you all have a happy Christmas and that 9 points are forthcoming over the feastive season.

Chris

Happy Christmas hope you get some points. Hopefully we''ll get our first away win either at Leicester or Coventry.

[quote user="locket45"]Happy Christmas hope you get some points. Hopefully we''ll get our first away win either at Leicester or Coventry.[/quote]

surely we won at Blackpool? now there''s no need to be greedy!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="locket45"]Happy Christmas hope you get some points. Hopefully we''ll get our first away win either at Leicester or Coventry.[/quote]

surely we won at Blackpool? now there''s no need to be greedy!

[/quote]

I think you''ll find he''s an Ipswich fan [;)]

[quote user="lucy45"]Hopefully both our teams will be able to do well over the Christmas Period.[/quote]

Thanks Lucy. Its brave you to come on our board but please don''t take it personally if I say we hope you get a few points next year but not enough to get you into the playoffs.

Happy Xmas from the Pinkun Board regulars.

As it''s the season of goodwill, I wish you all the best and I hope you stay up to have two more derbies with us next season. No, I don''t think we''ll make it this year! Let''s forget aggression and rivalry for a  few minutes.. I worked in Norwich for many years and often went along to Carrow Rudd. If I had to name an all-East Anglian team, the best players I saw for Norwich were Tommy Bryceland and Graham Paddon. They were immense. But the best individual performance from any NC player  I saw was, without doubt, Hugh Curran at Portman Road. He took us apart. I am also old enough to remember the wily and bald-headed Bill Punton on the left wing - vastly under-rated in my opinion. Wynn Davies was also something special. I know we like to hate each other, but I would also like to think there is an under-lying respect. Not from the 18-year-olds + that make up most of the message boards, but some of the old-timers who can smile about our rivalry. ITFC aren''t that wicked, you know. Happy Christmas.

A very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year to everyone from me too.

Lets hope our team makes us happy and that other teams near us in the Champiuonship(plus Ipswich) makes us very happy too [:D]

I like a bit of rivalry but prefer to judge people as individuals and not as a collective.

Norwich and Ipswich fans have a great deal in common; more so than the general family of supporters, infact, outside of the small clique of monied Clubs there live the bulk of supporters who are looking for parity and satisfaction from the national game plus a successfull national side. Who else thinks the two go hand in hand and infact the Premier league is killing our game?

I hope Town fans on here will take some goodwill messages back. I want to see all East Anglian Clubs especially doing well. Let''s move on from the 1970''s and find some common ground instead of manufacturing spiteful animosity which only really exists among a few on either side. In a week when Roeder echoed the sentiments of other managers of supporters - many old enough to know better - dishing out unwarranted abuse to visiting managers and players (and I don''t mean tongue in cheek taunting) isn''t it time to reflect on where we are. The abuse of Safri by the Snake pit still sticks in my craw - we owe him a big apology.

It was clear to me that when we were seriously looking at relegation there was a change in attitude from Ipswich fans, they don''t want to see us go down because the two Clubs need each other for genuine local interest, rivalry and competition.

A special best wishes to all the genuine Blues on here and especially to you Camul as I believe you are just a lover of the game.

Yes, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody (even you Smudger [;)]).

Plus, please let''s remember all the many people who are less fortunate than some of us like all the homeless, orphans etc.

happy christmas to all, yes even you Smudger!!   please also spare a thought for our brave servicemen who cant be with loved ones at this time of year, i am one of the lucky ones who can!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Happy Christmas everyone and i hope you all have a wonderful time and a healthy and prosperous new year. OTBC.

[/quote]

Do you include foreign City fans in that Arthur?

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Happy Christmas everyone and i hope you all have a wonderful time and a healthy and prosperous new year. OTBC.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course and the ones who are less fortunate!

Always one.....zzzzzzz

Good post, RH, I couldn''t agree more with you about Glenn Roeder''s comments concerning the sick and filthy abuse he got from some morons at Layer Road, many of them apparently old enough to know better. Unless this is checked - and it''s easier to identify the culprits these days - many decent people will say ''enough is enough'' and turn their backs on the game. There is a huge chasm between banter and the kind of thing he encountered there. If I wished for one thing in football next year it would be to eradicate that sickness - both in message boards and football grounds. We''ve gone some way to eradicating the physical violence inside and outside of grounds since the 1970''s, but in some ways the moronic and pathetic hatreds have got worse.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="C.T "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course and the ones who are less fortunate!

Always one.....zzzzzzz

[/quote]

Why did you reply Arthur? STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! [:)]

[quote user="The Blueness of Everything"]

As it''s the season of goodwill, I wish you all the best and I hope you stay up to have two more derbies with us next season. No, I don''t think we''ll make it this year! Let''s forget aggression and rivalry for a  few minutes.. I worked in Norwich for many years and often went along to Carrow Rudd. If I had to name an all-East Anglian team, the best players I saw for Norwich were Tommy Bryceland and Graham Paddon. They were immense. But the best individual performance from any NC player  I saw was, without doubt, Hugh Curran at Portman Road. He took us apart. I am also old enough to remember the wily and bald-headed Bill Punton on the left wing - vastly under-rated in my opinion. Wynn Davies was also something special. I know we like to hate each other, but I would also like to think there is an under-lying respect. Not from the 18-year-olds + that make up most of the message boards, but some of the old-timers who can smile about our rivalry. ITFC aren''t that wicked, you know. Happy Christmas.

[/quote]

That''s a top post Blueness. I think you are right about the underlying respect. Your team has produced some great players over the years and always played football in the right way. It''s just banter on here really, I think most of us have been to enough Derby games to realise emotions run riot at those times, but in everyday life we can all get on. Give me an Ipswich fan to have banter with as opposed to someone professing to support Man U or Chelsea, who know nothing about their club''s history etc.

So - a very Happy Christmas to everyone, even Ipswich fans.

Just like to add my best wishes to you all for a happy Xmas and prosperous New Year.

Hopefully our improved form will continue and us old moaners will have a little less to moan about.

Yep, all the very best to all Pink''un posters and web team for a very happy christmas and fantastic new year :)