Sign in to follow this  
Mr  Whiz

Canary Shop

cheers for the help, i guess a treck to the carrow road is inevitable.

i was actually thinkin of gettin my last name on my shirt as my rep as a high profile striker is on the increase.

what about all us posters putting our nicknames on our shirts, just for recognition purposes. Cost Dumble Delia etc a fortune though.

Blimey yeah! Dumbledelia is Magic, at £1 a letter =£18 + £5 a number - £23!! Luckily my girlfriend has a part time job at JJB so I can get any name and number for a tenna!! Wouldn''t want to be "Anybody else moving to the new stand" though ;-)

Uni has been and gone! My first year is now over with and I''m back in Norwich. Can''t believe how unbelievably fast my first year has gone. Exams went well (I think!) I''ve got a disgustingly long four month summer holiday now so I''m kicking back, watching some world class football (and France ;-) and earning some pennies for so I can hopefully go on a cheap deal in September when the schools go back.

How''s abouts you Whiz? You finished yet?

finished three weeks ago after 5 exams, so i have been kicking back and relaxing a bit since. results come through in 2 weeks so nerves kickin in slightly. spend most of my time working or training for next season trying to improve fitness levels (which in this weather will nearly kill me). The only prob with such a long break is trying to fill it with things to do, after a while you find you have done everything and are lost.

I''m pretty sure the Clubshop at Carrow Road closes at 12.00 on Saturdays out of season if you''re thinking of making the trek. Unless I''ve been unlucky the previous two times I''ve gone down there on Sat afternoons.

Do any other posters have their names on shirts? I''ve got no 13, Jonzey on my away shirt, come and say hello if you see me in the city. (I''ve always thought it''s pointless having player names on the back of shirts. Surely it''s better to have your own name on them?)

thanks for the info jonzey, i think i will treck down there tomorrow with my mate ( a spurs fan), can show him where his boys will be losing next season.

Bear in mind that the club shop is probably still printing numbers on shirts with the Nationwide logo so it might be worth waiting a while for the Premier League logo...

Hey I''m glad you guys are taking it easy, I''m still taking my exams and with weather like today it ain''t ver pleasent!

gd point pete, best wait cheers.

What year you in mouse (1st 2nd etc)? maybe thinkin of someone different but did i ever hear you mentioning playing 5 a side football at powerleague norwich?

I aint at uni, I''m younger than you guys! Try GCSEs. My mates play 5 a side at the powerleague on a monday night but I don''t.

Best of luck to all peeps with exams, at various levels... Just finished my 2nd year at Uni and had a few exams to cope with... the 2nd year flew through much quicker than the first and I expect the third will be of a similar experience... Not looking forward to the extra workload and studying either...

sorry didnt know, Good luck with them then, i remember being there and how much i hated some of them.

just wondered about powerleague, bearing in mind that i work there, who do they play for?

had a phone call from NCFC this morning, they want me to take big iwans place!!!
not really, the carrow shop is still currently printing nationwide numbers and wont be printing the prem numbers for a few weeks yet, for anyone else thinking of doing their shirts.

thanks for all your help on this and hope all those with exams are doin ok