Sign in to follow this  
Hughesy101

Prediction for Sheff Utd

I think Norwich will sneak it 2-1

Beattie puts sheff utd 1 up then Evans equalises, then a late 30 yard screamer from Gary Doherty

2-0 to us Hucks and Cureton both goals asistaed by us fans [:)]

I hate to say it but I think we will struggle saturday! I sure hope I am wrong! We could be out the bottom 3 if we win tho! I think James Beattie will be a massive threat and our defence which has looked shaky a lot this season will have to be at its very best! It depends if Doherty plays we cant have him giving silly free kicks away on the edge of the box! Prediction I think 1-1!

On a plus side anyone see the goals they conceded against stoke midweek! They were shocking! They will probably be pumped up ready to put that performance behind them. Any case if they lose they could be only 6-7 points away from relegation!

OTBC!

largely depends on which sheffutd turn up, man to man they are better players no doubting that, but i feel the new norwich team has more heart than utd, i cant honestly predict which way it will turn out, so for that my prediction is 1-1

All Sheffield Utds bad results lately have been at home their away form has been very impressive , a win would be great but the head is saying they will be much to strong for us.

[quote user="we8wba"]largely depends on which sheffutd turn up, man to man they are better players no doubting that, but i feel the new norwich team has more heart than utd, i cant honestly predict which way it will turn out, so for that my prediction is 1-1[/quote]

Considering you predicted that we would draw with Plymouth 1-1 and you have basically said Roeder is a poor manager, I dont think you''re worth listening to, just my opinion!

[quote user="The Drop"]All Sheffield Utds bad results lately have been at home their away form has been very impressive , a win would be great but the head is saying they will be much to strong for us.[/quote]

I think that too. If we play the way we did on Tuesday we''ll be lucky to get a draw. However if we can play the way we were the three games before that then we''ve got a chance, it will be a very hard game though.

Win 2-0 goals by Hucks and Evans. Be a tough match though. WE need to win this, everyone else is playing each other in the bottom six or so. A must win!!

an entertaining 2-2 draw i think, if we take the game to them then we could nick it, but they have so many good strikers and attacking threats, i can definately see them scoring 1 if not 2

the defence i.e messrs taylor, otsemobor, camara and shackell/doherty will have to be sharp

we cant afford to lose this game especcially with all of the other fixtures going on, we will definaltely fall behind a bit

It depends which Utd turns up - if the team that last 3-0 to Stoke at home are at Carrow Road, we''ll cruise it 2-0.  Otherwise it''ll be 1-1 or 2-1.  2-1 to who, I''m not sure...I''ll say Norwich.

This is a difficult game to predict, I think it will be a high scoring game because of utd are strong going forward with the likes of Beatie and we still ain''t great at the back yet.  They also have problems at the back probably more than us now so I think we will definatly score goals against them.

We win 3-2, Curro Hatrick