Sign in to follow this  
canary120587

Colney Gates Closed?

Could anybody tell me if the gates at Colney are kept closed during training sessions now? I read a post on the Official Site a few months ago that said that its no longer accessible for the fans?If anybody knows how easy it is i would be really greatful.regards

heres a tip for you.  if you time it right,  you can catch a city player doing his shopping at Makro''s at the broadland park.  they are seen regular in there.

well unless the rules have changed without us knowing you can, there is no match next wednesday so i should think you can mate

It''s fairly easy - just go with something for them to write on and a good marker pen ( a mobile with camera and you can have photos too).

You can watch training on any day except the one before a match, so plenty of choice next week. Better check with the club reception before going, they will give you the Colney number, can''t remember it!!

I have been there countless times over the years and everyone will sign for you I shouldn''t doubt. Nigel Worthington used to invite you in for coffee if it was raining! Let us know how you got on.

Ive only been up there twice in the past few years but the players have always been happy to sign autographs for anyone who asks plus they are happy to pose for photos so I dont think you''ll have any problems.

Enjoy your visit, I enjoyed mine.

Fantastic, well i''ll give them a call then. Not really sure what time i should be getting there for? do they train all day?This is my only idea for my Dads xmas pressie so he best like it!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]They start at 10.30, not sure of finish time. Check with club.[/quote]

10:31 under Grant

jas :)

[quote user="canary120587"]Fantastic, well i''ll give them a call then. Not really sure what time i should be getting there for? do they train all day?

This is my only idea for my Dads xmas pressie so he best like it!

[/quote]

But it''s a very nice idea.

Hope you both enjoy it thoroughly.

OTBC