Sign in to follow this  
Tamascanary

Grant and Duffy

Does anyone know if either of these two guys are doing anything.  I know that Grant was linked with a temporary coaching role at the Hawthorns but did that happen?

i heard that grant went back to school to do some PE lessons

and duffy is now a roadsweeper i think, swear i saw him the other day

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

They are touring theatres around the country doing a rival show to the chuckle brothers. Very amusing double act apparently. Had me in stitches with their football management show they performed in Norwich recently.

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

They are touring theatres around the country doing a rival show to the chuckle brothers. Very amusing double act apparently. Had me in stitches with their football management show they performed in Norwich recently.

[/quote]

I wasn''t laughing at the time!!

[quote user="Tamascanary"]Does anyone know if either of these two guys are doing anything.  I know that Grant was linked with a temporary coaching role at the Hawthorns but did that happen? [/quote]

Both are appearing in Pantomime for the Festive season. They are playing Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb. And Hartson has a cameo role as the grand old duke of pork.

When I was at the Plymouth match the other night there was an EventGuard bloke who kept pointing at people and looking angry.  For a second there I could have sworn it was Peter Grant...

Peter grant stands on the sidelines at sunday league games publically berating the players for being rubbish and blaming a striker on a hat trick for not passing it back to the goalie...

and the side is managed by Jim duffy... they have yet to win a game this season but the teams owner has promised him a job which has alienated the other people at the club who want a more experianced manager. the owners are not going to be pleased when they hear this!

jas :)

[quote user="Vern "]

[/quote]

Was it good, Vern?  I couldn''t get the babel fish in my ear and so didn''t understand a word they said.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]They''re currently ''stunt doubling'' for Ant and Dec.......[/quote]

That''s not how you spell stunt.  It is ?  Oh, never mind, must have been thinking of something else...

Last I heard they were being investigated by the FA for rumours that they purchased their Fifa License''s from the t''internet for a very reasonable price.  

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Grant applied for the managers job at wroxham,but didn''t make the shortlist of 50 suitable candidates[:D][/quote]

I heard that even the Norwich puppet man got an interview for that job.

Do you remember when policemen used to stand in a little wooden box in the middle of the road directing traffic. Grant would have been ideal for that. As it is, I''ve heard he''s applied for a job conducting the London philharmonic orchestra.

No, you''re all wrong. Their performance at Carrow Road means they''re well qualified to star in their second pantomime of the year, this time at the Theatre Royal. I heard someone say that Grant is a right Widow Twanky - at least I think that''s what they said and Duffy will be driving the coach to Cinderalla''s Ball as obviously he can''t be a coach.