Sign in to follow this  
on the road again

Man Manager Roeder

I will not express my pleasure on the changes we are seeing on the pitch but just point out two incidents on Tuesday that summed up the changes at Carrow Road:

1) When the announcement of the attendance was announced the first person to clap was Glen Roeder - what a change for a manager to appreciate the crowd.

2) When Huckerby put the penalty away Roeder put his arms around Jamie Cureton in a very supportive manner to a player who is low on confidence - what a gesture.

I feel that the board must be congratulated on their selection of a manager we all were weary of and his selection of assistant manager and coach.

I have a bet that we will finish higher than Ipswich and am looking forward to collecting

Good points On the road. Just sums up the fact we have a man who thinks and has intelligence. His man management skills are already bearing fruit. I have confidence in the future with him in charge.

[quote user="on the road again"]

2) When Huckerby put the penalty away Roeder put his arms around Jamie Cureton in a very supportive manner to a player who is low on confidence - what a gesture.

[/quote]

This might sound odd, but I really think Cureton''s problem is he''s trying too hard and not playing on instinct.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="on the road again"]

[/quote]

This might sound odd, but I really think Cureton''s problem is he''s trying too hard and not playing on instinct.

[/quote]

Acyually, I agree with you Mr Chops - I also think he feels he has a big point to prove (top scorer in C''ship last season, and an ex-Canary who wants to be here and do well). Last season was no fluke, to maintain his scoring ability over a whole season proves it was not a one-off. If we could climb a few places, and he could relax a bit, I think he would start producing.....

Good points which demonstrate that we have the right man for the job.

[quote user="on the road again"]

I will not express my pleasure on the changes we are seeing on the pitch but just point out two incidents on Tuesday that summed up the changes at Carrow Road:

1) When the announcement of the attendance was announced the first person to clap was Glen Roeder - what a change for a manager to appreciate the crowd.

[/quote]

sure it wasnt applauding somethign that happened on the pitch?

jas :)

[quote user="on the road again"]I am sure of the fact he appreciates the numbers that turn up at Carrow Road - always one looking for the negative![/quote]

I agree with all your points, which only goes to show, that after my over hasty remarks on the bloke.....Even i can get things wrong!!!![:$][;)]