Sign in to follow this  
Paul101

radio dedication

[quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

I smiled too but Smudger is not an Ipswich fan.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]I hope you''re not suggesting he''s a Norwich fan ricardo because no Norwich fan hopes their team will lose and are relegated or turns on their fellow fans amongst many other things.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]I hope you''re not suggesting he''s a Norwich fan ricardo because no Norwich fan hopes their team will lose and are relegated or turns on their fellow fans amongst many other things.

[/quote]

He takes his hatred of the board a bit too far for my liking but that doesn''t make him an Ipswich fan.

The question now is will the board back Roeder. Some of us are waiting to see if they realise that this will be their last chance.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess there isnt many true city fans on here then if the last couple of months posts are anything to go on..

[quote user="St.George"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess there isnt many true city fans on here then if the last couple of months posts are anything to go on..

[/quote]I heard it and laughed so much i nearly cried.   but he must be a scum fan or he just doesnt like the board cos he cant cook and delias cookbooks are to difficult for him.  lmao

[quote user="St.George"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Paul101"]

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

St George you lovely old boy , I don''t know about that , perhaps you have been looking at the wrong postings. [H] arrdee.

if anyone heard it lol

made me smile

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if you heard it you would know its nothing to do with who he suports i believe he is a norwich fan trust me heard worse from the people around me for the last 4 years

it was more the way they said they better read it out after the number of texts

as for his views iam on the opinion that a protest will only sap what will the players have and doom us

but then only a very small miniority ever protested  for a reason unlike when it was chase out and a hell of a lot of people did

last time when it was worthy out about 20 blokes where outside the south stand and they got more abuse from people walking past than support

might as well stick them in the same boat with the canary fairy prat and ship them out to sea