Sign in to follow this  
Polar

VERN!!! BRILLIANT!!!

Lmao can the prize for post of the year go in fact to a text into canary call? brilliant, bet you loved that smudge. well done Vern.

along the lines of:Vern has text in asking us to say hello to someone, and he must be desperate because its the same thing three times. he asks can we please say hello to smudger who is an ipswich fan sitting at home listening in.

Bless him. Just thought he is probably a little lonely right now so thought I would let him know we are thinking of him

[quote user="Polar1990"]Lmao can the prize for post of the year go in fact to a text into canary call? brilliant, bet you loved that smudge. well done Vern.
[/quote]

Did you hear Matthew Gudgeon rib Smudger about his poor result at Charlton??. Even better than the text.

[quote user="Vern "]

Bless him. Just thought he is probably a little lonely right now so thought I would let him know we are thinking of him

[/quote]

Heard it on the way home near the Plumstead Road roundabout - almost drove into the back of the car in front & had to explain it to one of my passengers - absolutely priceless - let''s hope the binner troll stays under the bridge where he belongs!

OTBC

[quote user="Polar1990"]Lmao can the prize for post of the year go in fact to a text into canary call? brilliant, bet you loved that smudge. well done Vern.[/quote]i couldnt stop laughing when i heard the message.  fantastic.  vern has my vote.   LMFAO

I think we should include a message for Smudger everytime one of us rings Canary Call.

Where''s his mate Cluck by the way?

I reckon Smudger and Cluck are both the same person. I cannot for the life of me believe that there are two people on this planet who share such negative views.

Here he is in action. Smudger....The One Man Band