Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

New Fixture List

Drat - work shifts and getting my dates all muddled up - still would be nice to get Man U first game and wallop them with Bents and Hux getting a brace each - dream on

I''ll take that bet. I''ve already forseen we will get Spurs at home first, and thrash them thoroughly.

Im undecided about what would be a good first five games - is it best to get the hard teams out of the way or get the teams which we would expect to beat in order to get a good start (if there is any such thing). There again if we got the easier teams and only managed a couple of draws then that could prove dire to our premiership survival so maybe best to get the hard teams and get a couple of good results to give us confidence. Would hat to get Fulham Southampton Charlton etc and cock it all up before we have even started.

What do you all hope for.

NO WAY man, MU always win their first game of the season!!! I prefer we played Fulham or Charlton...

we dont want manu at home first game of season!
we want easy teams, wint hem all, top the league and in europe!

In my dream/fantasy we are away at ARSENAL on opening day and we come from behind to win 2-1 with a last minute goal from sub ryan jarvis.As i said it is pure fantasy!

Arsenal away. We will be 2-0 down, and come back to win 4-2. Svensson to chip Lehman from 25 yards to score the fourth. Who remembers that day in 1992? I thought they''d got the score wrong when it came on the radio.

Apparently the fixture lists are circulated amongst the clubs long before us plebs get to see it. That way, clubs can ask to rearrange if there''s building work etc.

Word has it that Fulham H is the first on the list.

I might be wrong but hey, everything else is guesswork!

The thing is though that ther teams that go up and especially the champions always get one of the big games for the first game of the season. Someone like man u, aresnal, chelsea, liverpool, you get my meaning.