Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Yes, I have Hexed Sheffield Utd!.

Despite one non believer doubting that I would dare Hex Sheffield Utd, I have sent forth a powerful double blind Hex to them, and it''ll probably engulf their neighbours Sheffield Wednesday too!.

All last night, in the Suffolk woods nearby, potent spells were cast and many pre dead animals were sacrificed to City''s well being.

Yes, even Old Hobb appeared at one point claiming to be a supporter of the blades! but even the ace nacromancer was no match for my double blind Hex.

Neither will the blades!. [:|]

I have no idea what you are talking about half of the time Wiz but we love you for your hexes. Does the club and Glenn Roeder know you are the real reason for our upturn in form? Shouldn''t you be Delia''s guest in the Directors'' Box tomorrow?

You amaze me by the way you keep finding virgins for your hexes wiz (especially in Lowestoft). I don''t suppose you could find me one could you ? Please !!   [:D]

Got to agree with both C.T.& Gazza. I''ve no idea how you do it but it seems to work.

You certainly seem very confident about tomorrow.

Keep up the good work.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

You amaze me by the way you keep finding virgins for your hexes wiz (especially in Lowestoft). I don''t suppose you could find me one could you ? Please !!   [:D]

[/quote] I do feel very sorry for the poor women of Lowestoft being talked about like this. Wiz obviously has quite a magic wand.

I''ve done a quick check on injuries and suspensions Wiz, nothing surfacing yet - Lee Hendrie might be returning, Rob Hulse might be back soon from his broken leg, but nothing in terms of first teamers out for the game.

Are you playing the long game on this one ?

Wiz - you mentioned that you might have also hexed Wednesday - well...

[quote user="Yorkshire Post"]SHEFFIELD Wednesday manager Brian Laws is facing a striker crisis for the visit of Coventry City.

Already without the injured Deon Burton and Francis Jeffers, Akpo Sodje lasted less than a third of the game at Southampton in midweek and looks likely to miss out this weekend.

That leaves only Marcus Tudgay as Wednesday''s sole recognised striker, with either Wade Small or Jermaine Johnson being asked to push forward from their usual wing position.[/quote]

There were tricky winds over Sheffield last night, maybe it''s mainly landed on the Hillsborough side rather than Bramall Lane ?

Oh, and Gazza, who said they were female virgins ?  There must be a few train-spotters in their mid-40s that fit the bill in Lowestoft... 

I have a great double idea, why don''t we get Wiz to do the half time entertainment, he could Hex away fans, change the balls into frogs, the half time announcer can be changed into load of belly dancers. That would solve another thread here too.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I have no idea what you are talking about half of the time Wiz but we love you for your hexes. Does the club and Glenn Roeder know you are the real reason for our upturn in form? Shouldn''t you be Delia''s guest in the Directors'' Box tomorrow?[/quote]

Delia''s guest in the Directors Box? You must be joking gazza. With the smell he would have created in the woods I would doubt Mrs. Wiz will let him in the house for the weekend.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I have no idea what you are talking about half of the time Wiz but we love you for your hexes. Does the club and Glenn Roeder know you are the real reason for our upturn in form? Shouldn''t you be Delia''s guest in the Directors'' Box tomorrow?[/quote]

The real reason for our upturn in our form Gazza, is Glen and the team!.

My Hexes, curses and spells do affect the opposition however, I have no doubt about that at all. It drains their speed, thinking and spirit, slowly though, so even they don''t realise its happening.

As for me being Delia''s guest? no chance, I cannot tolerate the woman.

One day my Hex will fail, I''m not always right on these occult matters, its not an exact science you know! but over the course of the season, and because of the many hours of study I do on Hexing, I will always win far more than I lose.

And that can only be good for City!.[:D]

[;)][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Despite one non believer doubting that I would dare Hex Sheffield Utd, I have sent forth a powerful double blind Hex to them, and it''ll probably engulf their neighbours Sheffield Wednesday too!.

All last night, in the Suffolk woods nearby, potent spells were cast and many pre dead animals were sacrificed to City''s well being.

Yes, even Old Hobb appeared at one point claiming to be a supporter of the blades! but even the ace nacromancer was no match for my double blind Hex.

[/quote]

I would love to see the Board show some Ambition and sign you up Wiz, but I''m sure the get out clause would mean you would get us out of trouble with 25 hexes a season and some crappy club like Sunderland or Derby would poach you for a few quid!![:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][;)][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I would love to see the Board show some Ambition and sign you up Wiz, but I''m sure the get out clause would mean you would get us out of trouble with 25 hexes a season and some crappy club like Sunderland or Derby would poach you for a few quid!![:D]

[/quote]The Lowestoft ladies tell me that a brief appearance off the bench is all poor old wiz is up to these days arthur, can''t keep it up for long if you know what I mean. Sad really !!   [:(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Wiz do you provide ''personal'' hexes? 

[/quote]

Of course ''norfolkbroadslim''.....................thats how I first got started!   [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

One day my Hex will fail, I''m not always right on these occult matters, its not an exact science you know! but over the course of the season, and because of the many hours of study I do on Hexing, I will always win far more than I lose.

[/quote]

Wiz, if you spend too much much time with the ever diminishing stock of Lowestoft based virgins indulging in hexing does that make you a hexmaniac? [;)]

wiz, i get on my knees and bow down to you. Your are the greatest. I think your hex also got sheffield wednesday seeing as they were water logged and couldnt play. well done wiz. Can we be expecting a hex for the colchester game or u almost out of virgins in lowerstoft?

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]wiz, i get on my knees and bow down to you. Your are the greatest. I think your hex also got sheffield wednesday seeing as they were water logged and couldnt play. well done wiz. Can we be expecting a hex for the colchester game or u almost out of virgins in lowerstoft?
[/quote]

Cheers Ben, and yes, I did warn everyone about Sheffield Wednesday!.

But, I haven''t used a virgin for a Hex since the Blackpool game.......................I can''t find any mate!.

Its all done with my extensive knowledge of the occult, my wand...................and loads of dead animals!.[:D]

Fair play to that mate. KEEP THE KNOLEDGE AND YOUR O SO POWERFULL POWER COMING!I was a doubter but now im beliveeerr! Yes im a believer. Also my neighbour has got a hampster and a cut little puppy. would theese be any use if i was to get them to you? I dont think there dead yet but it could be arranged for a guaranteed norwich win! Keep up the good work lad!