Sign in to follow this  
@NCFC@

Come On Ricky Hatton!!!!

Off topic I know but I couldn''t help but bring attention to the fight of the decade!!

Good Luck Ricky!

I suspect that all he''s going to win is the war of the words.

But yeah. Good luck Ricky - it would be great if you could pull it off.

OTBC

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]We have ordered this on SKY, can''t wait to see it, mind you down side is it wont start until about 4am lol [:D][/quote]

Can i have your address? i will drive from Devon and bring plenty of beer!

I am preying for a Hatton win but like Bly said, I think he will fail, if he is to win, then he will have to knock him out in 4 rounds max, any further or even the distance, I think that trashcan Money grabber will win.

am i the only one supporting floyd? i know mayweather is brash and arrogant, but im sure if you''d made $200million after growing up in the projects and seeing your mother on drugs and your dad shot, then you would be slightly pleased with yourself.Like him or not, you cannot deny he is one of the greatest pound for pound fighters in this generation. To rise up from the streets, a life that could so easily followed in his jailed father, or junkie mother''s footsteps (source - Mayweather interview Skysports, Daily mirror etc) and to turn yourself into a world champion boxer in FIVE different weight classes...that is something pretty spectacular.Ricky Hatton has not got what it takes, mentally or physically. Mayweather is stronger, technically better, with a greater reach and importantly, he is calm. we have all seen the benefits of competing with a relaxed attitude recently a little closer to home i think?!Hatton however, has the chance to make himself a hero. He will never have the success Mayweather has but could come close to the riches, as the rumoured prize for the winner of this bout is a superfight with Oscar De La Hoya. DLH may be past it now but it would certainly be the biggest payday Hatton has ever recieved.Good luck Ricky, I think you''ll need it, but im rooting for the American

I''d love to see him give Mayweather a good beating ive got respect for his boxing but the man is a mouthy arrogant idiot who needs knocking clean out !

Come on Ricky !

[quote user="kick it off"]am i the only one supporting floyd? i know mayweather is brash and arrogant, but im sure if you''d made $200million after growing up in the projects and seeing your mother on drugs and your dad shot, then you would be slightly pleased with yourself.

Like him or not, you cannot deny he is one of the greatest pound for pound fighters in this generation.

To rise up from the streets, a life that could so easily followed in his jailed father, or junkie mother''s footsteps (source - Mayweather interview Skysports, Daily mirror etc) and to turn yourself into a world champion boxer in FIVE different weight classes...that is something pretty spectacular.

Ricky Hatton has not got what it takes, mentally or physically. Mayweather is stronger, technically better, with a greater reach and importantly, he is calm. we have all seen the benefits of competing with a relaxed attitude recently a little closer to home i think?!

Hatton however, has the chance to make himself a hero. He will never have the success Mayweather has but could come close to the riches, as the rumoured prize for the winner of this bout is a superfight with Oscar De La Hoya. DLH may be past it now but it would certainly be the biggest payday Hatton has ever recieved.

Good luck Ricky, I think you''ll need it, but im rooting for the American
[/quote]I''m flabbergasted. How can a Brit support a yank..... fighting a Brit.

Ever heard of loyalty ?   [:(]

Bet you''ve got a Manure shirt on your christmas list !   [:)]

From  a personal point of view, I think Mayweather is tops but ANY fighter can be beaten and I just hope that Ricky can do it on the night.

C,mon Ricky !!!

[quote user="kick it off"]am i the only one supporting floyd? i know mayweather is brash and arrogant, but im sure if you''d made $200million after growing up in the projects and seeing your mother on drugs and your dad shot, then you would be slightly pleased with yourself.

Like him or not, you cannot deny he is one of the greatest pound for pound fighters in this generation.

To rise up from the streets, a life that could so easily followed in his jailed father, or junkie mother''s footsteps (source - Mayweather interview Skysports, Daily mirror etc) and to turn yourself into a world champion boxer in FIVE different weight classes...that is something pretty spectacular.

Ricky Hatton has not got what it takes, mentally or physically. Mayweather is stronger, technically better, with a greater reach and importantly, he is calm. we have all seen the benefits of competing with a relaxed attitude recently a little closer to home i think?!

Hatton however, has the chance to make himself a hero. He will never have the success Mayweather has but could come close to the riches, as the rumoured prize for the winner of this bout is a superfight with Oscar De La Hoya. DLH may be past it now but it would certainly be the biggest payday Hatton has ever recieved.

[/quote]

Mayweather is a bloke who has NO respect for anyone bar himself. He is a self righteous idiot who has not as ingle bit of respect for anyone. He calls our English legend a FAT MIDGET!

I have also ordered it on sky box office and will take great pleasure when the hitman knocks loud mouth out in hopefully the 4th or 5th wud do nicely

COME ON THE HITMAN

if mayweather is still the boxer he is off 2years ago, and his hands are physical in shape then mayweather will win

if not hatton will

100%mayweather v 100%hatton there is only one winner, just depends on mayweather

i myself have paid 5quid to local pub who have booked late night license, 80 tickets they have sold and we get free bacon sarnies, so really pub makes tidy profit, i get to see it 10cheaper, and also not waking people in my household when my mates go hyper

win - win deal

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="kick it off"]am i the only one supporting floyd? i know mayweather is brash and arrogant, but im sure if you''d made $200million after growing up in the projects and seeing your mother on drugs and your dad shot, then you would be slightly pleased with yourself.Like him or not, you cannot deny he is one of the greatest pound for pound fighters in this generation. To rise up from the streets, a life that could so easily followed in his jailed father, or junkie mother''s footsteps (source - Mayweather interview Skysports, Daily mirror etc) and to turn yourself into a world champion boxer in FIVE different weight classes...that is something pretty spectacular.Ricky Hatton has not got what it takes, mentally or physically. Mayweather is stronger, technically better, with a greater reach and importantly, he is calm. we have all seen the benefits of competing with a relaxed attitude recently a little closer to home i think?!Hatton however, has the chance to make himself a hero. He will never have the success Mayweather has but could come close to the riches, as the rumoured prize for the winner of this bout is a superfight with Oscar De La Hoya. DLH may be past it now but it would certainly be the biggest payday Hatton has ever recieved.Good luck Ricky, I think you''ll need it, but im rooting for the American[/quote]I''m flabbergasted. How can a Brit support a yank..... fighting a Brit.

From  a personal point of view, I think Mayweather is tops but ANY fighter can be beaten and I just hope that Ricky can do it on the night.

C,mon Ricky !!!

[/quote]

I''m Polish mate. I''m sorry but i have much more respect for Mayweather, he is an excellent competitor in his chosen profession anyone anyone who can make themselves into a multi-millionaire after the start he had in life deserves it. Mayweather is intelligent and articulate, sorry to say it but i just can''t see one iota of intelligence emanating from Hatton.Which is why I think he will lose on Saturday. Mayweather is an intelligent man and an intelligent fighter, I''m sure Mr Hatton, who keeps such calibre of friends as Wayne Rooney, will succumb to Mayweather and be outfought mentally as well as physically.Hatton is more of a self-absorbed showman than Mayweather. Many will take issue with this statement I''m sure, but Floyd spent his thanksgiving feeding 600 poor families, I haven''t seen this sort of charity from the seemingly god-like Hatton who can do no wrong.Mayweather may talk trash, but in case you hadn''t noticed, another competitor in THAT fight on Sun has also started trash talking. he goes by the name of Ricky Hatton.

I think mayweather is there for the Taking,

Take a look at the de la hoya fight, dela hoya unloaded the cleaner shots,maywethers guard does look shaky and a big hitter like Ricky could well cause an upset.I think ricky will up the workrate in comparison to dela hoya,keep him under pressure and maywether will collapse like a pack of cards.Ease off the pressure and maywether will pick up a lot of soft points like he did when dela hoya took his foot off the gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55czSCHTQfU&feature=related

Come on Ricky,a performance like this will do nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XX695yh9FU&feature=related

agree with post above, depends which mayweather turns up, if one from 2-3years ago he will win

if not then its long night for mayweather

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]I''m flabbergasted. How can a Brit support a yank..... fighting a Brit.

C,mon Ricky !!!

[/quote]

I''m Polish mate.

I''m sorry but i have much more respect for Mayweather, he is an excellent competitor in his chosen profession anyone anyone who can make themselves into a multi-millionaire after the start he had in life deserves it. Mayweather is intelligent and articulate, sorry to say it but i just can''t see one iota of intelligence emanating from Hatton.

Which is why I think he will lose on Saturday. Mayweather is an intelligent man and an intelligent fighter, I''m sure Mr Hatton, who keeps such calibre of friends as Wayne Rooney, will succumb to Mayweather and be outfought mentally as well as physically.

Hatton is more of a self-absorbed showman than Mayweather. Many will take issue with this statement I''m sure, but Floyd spent his thanksgiving feeding 600 poor families, I haven''t seen this sort of charity from the seemingly god-like Hatton who can do no wrong.

Mayweather may talk trash, but in case you hadn''t noticed, another competitor in THAT fight on Sun has also started trash talking. he goes by the name of Ricky Hatton.
[/quote]

Are you really Polish - or of Polish origin?

Myself - I''m part Angle and part Outer Hebrides amongst other things, but my passport says British and I''m proud of that.

I''m surprised you support City - thought you might be off to Warsaw a couple of times a month to cheer on Legia or Polonia - or some such.

Come on Ricky!

OTBC

No surprise here, but I think Floyd will win a unanimous decision.  I think Ricky takes this "I''m just a regular guy" schtick a little too far.  Do they show Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 in the UK?  Its a behind the scenes of the 2 fighter''s camps, and while Hatton is a real likeable guy, he just comes on too strong--- like he''s from a Guy Ritchie movie.  Its going to be a superb fight, though.  I just think Floyd is just too tough.  

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I''m surprised you support City - thought you might be off to Warsaw a couple of times a month to cheer on Legia or Polonia - or some such.

[/quote]

No reason that you have to be from Norwich to support City - the more the merrier I say.

[/quote]

This is a local club for local people, we''ll have no trouble here [;)].

Good luck Ricky.

[quote user="we8wba"]

agree with post above, depends which mayweather turns up, if one from 2-3years ago he will win

[/quote]

So you''re saying that either Mayweather or Hatton will win, I thought that was obvious (but then again you do support Wolves)

i have already created this fight on fight night round 3 on the ps3! LOL!

Mayweather gets disqualified in the 8th for sticking the nut on Hatton.... u wait and see ;)

jas :)

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]  Do they show Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 in the UK?  Its a behind the scenes of the 2 fighter''s camps,   [/quote]

Yeah they do show the Mayweather/Hatton 24/7 over here and i have got to say that when i''m watchin it one minute i''m thinking Hatton wil win the next Mayweather then Hatton then Mayweather.  Its such a close fight that it is hard to predict.  Having said that i do believe that Hatton will win, Mayweather is a broken man with dodgy hands, elbow and back.  Watching him train is impressive because of his speed but he never seems to hit the bag with any power unlike Hatton.

Hatton is going over in typically British Bulldog style and he will win

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]

No reason that you have to be from Norwich to support City - the more the merrier I say.

[/quote]

I agree macd - but you know that''s not my point!

OTBC

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

So you''re saying that either Mayweather or Hatton will win, I thought that was obvious (but then again you do support Wolves)

[/quote]

called hedging my chances, i wouldnt personally feel confident sticking 50squid on either