Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Billy Sharp... Ha ha ha!

I missed it at the game (as I had my head in my hands, thinking we''d conceded a valid equaliser) but did anyone see on The Championship this morning the footage of Sharp running down in front of the Barclay giving it the finger to the lips "Shhhhh" gesture? And then celebrating in front of the Shef Utd fans still oblivious to the linesmans flag? Well can I just say HA HA HA!! Made yourself look a total arse there mate.

[quote user="Marmite"]

I missed it at the game (as I had my head in my hands, thinking we''d conceded a valid equaliser) but did anyone see on The Championship this morning the footage of Sharp running down in front of the Barclay giving it the finger to the lips "Shhhhh" gesture? And then celebrating in front of the Shef Utd fans still oblivious to the linesmans flag? Well can I just say HA HA HA!! Made yourself look a total arse there mate.

[/quote]

You beat me to it, I was just about to post "What about Shh Shhh Shhhhush Sharpe" !! Sharpe by name but thick as Sh_t.

That was funny but the funniest thing I saw was a Sheff Utd fan who took his top off and started swinging it over his head when they scored and it took him ages to realise it was offside.  I was laughing so much at him after that.   It all kicked off in the away end after that, some young lad was carried away......all in all a very entertaining day.

Talking about thick footballers did anyone else hear yesterdays ''Fighting Talk'' on R5L?

A journo asked Steve gerrard to name his favourite cheese.

''Melted'' said the Liverpool and England ace.

[quote user="Marmite"]

[/quote]

Get yourself down that tunnel and wipe the egg of your face Billy Sharp. I find it hugely amusing. Ha Ha.

did he play well vs you? my wolves been linked with him and howard of derby

i wouldnt mind the sharp keogh partnership again, just wondererd your thoughts his performance

[quote user="we8wba"]

did he play well vs you? my wolves been linked with him and howard of derby

i wouldnt mind the sharp keogh partnership again, just wondererd your thoughts his performance

[/quote]thought sharp gave them an extra push up front, and they seem to get momentum from then on - they put us under real pressure.  having said that, i''d rather have chedders than sharp playing up front for city - make no mistake.re his goal celebration taunt towards city fans - the boy has stepped up a division, is on a big wack and clearly is struggling to settle.  i never like to see opposition players ram fans taunts back down their throats - surely by doing their talking on the pitch and scoring they''ve done enough???

Akin to Kieran Richardson........

When he was on loan to the Baggies from Man Ure and assumed he''d scored the winner for WBA at Carra, (came of his knee or shin) then celebrated and gestured to the crowd.......Someone lobbed a pie on the pitch which was quite funny. But we beat them 3-2 and just witnessing his face as he forlornly disappeared down the tunnel at full-time....superb!

Did anyone see diminutive footballer Lee Hendrie, have a verbal pop at Glenn Roeder just after he came on the pitch?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Talking about thick footballers did anyone else hear yesterdays ''Fighting Talk'' on R5L?

A journo asked Steve gerrard to name his favourite cheese.

''Melted'' said the Liverpool and England ace.

[/quote]

Yes listened to this on the way to the game!! Very funny, strange question to ask gerrard in the first place though? Something a chef might be more likely to be expected to answer?!

I''m sure he will soon get over acting like a complete chump on his wages.I have a funny feeling it will be revenge time at Bramall Lane and there will be a few players sent off ! Here''s hoping they are wearing red,white and black ![;)]

you can see why Billy shap''s a footballer.. he S**ts Brain cells....

only an idiot would carry on celebrating like that when the whole stadium can see the flag up.

jas :)

Did anyone else think- going on their constant lumping it up, and offsides a plenty, and general rubbishness- that it looked like we were playing against us pre- Roeder?

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Did anyone else think- going on their constant lumping it up, and offsides a plenty, and general rubbishness- that it looked like we were playing against us pre- Roeder?

[/quote]

Actually, they reminded me of us after we were relegated. Lots of good players (in theory) but no team spirit or work ethic.

[quote user="Marmite"]

the footage of Sharp running down in front of the Barclay giving it the finger to the lips "Shhhhh" gesture? And then celebrating in front of the Shef Utd fans still oblivious to the linesmans flag? [/quote]

I didn''t see this until last night on SkySports1 Big League Weekend Review and it was absolutly fantasic!!! Made himself look like a right tw@t!!  Ha Ha!!