Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Should I forget the Hexes?......

And go for a ''promotion'' spell instead!.

Yes, there is such a thing available, and yes, I can cast it if you all believe in it and me enough. Or should I just stay with the Hexes?.

Its your call.[*-)]

No, mate. keep the Hexes working and if they do then promotion would follow anyway.

I''d be happy this season to reach a respectable finishing position. I think Granty and co caused too much damage to hope for anything more. 

I''m sufferin'' from an ''Hexcess'' of Guinness after celebrating an NCFC victory last night........Does anyone else think Chicago''s a replacement for the Norwich Cattle Market.....Or am I just gettin'' old?[8-)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, there is such a thing available, and yes, I can cast it if you all believe in it and me enough. Or should I just stay with the Hexes?.

Its your call.[*-)]

[/quote]

You must be running short of virgins by now Wiz.

Its your call.[*-)]

[/quote]

No,you carry on in your little dream world of wizards otherwise all your followers will be disapointed.

[quote user="St.George"]

No,you carry on in your little dream world of wizards otherwise all your followers will be disapointed.

[/quote]

There''s always a party pooper isn''t there?.[:D]

[quote user="St.George"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its your call.[*-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]or you could lighten up and take it as the joke it is. will be interesting see how long it is until your magic runs out wiz.

[quote user="St.George"]

[/quote]

Someone needs to lighten up...

[quote user="Polar1990"]

or you could lighten up and take it as the joke it is. will be interesting see how long it is until your magic runs out wiz.
[/quote]

Okay Polar, my magic''s a joke eh? so I''ll call off an intended Hex against Colchester next week shall I?..............do you feel confident enough for me to do that?

Just say the word!.[:|]

Perhaps you could use your magical powers to track down the closet binner Smudger and the rest of his followers.I do hope they are not all the same sad, suffolk creep desperate to cast doubt on our club by posting under various names.I does seem odd that they have ALL stopped posting at once. Maybe they (he) are on tumbleweed collecting duty at poorman road so don''t have the time to post on here at the moment.

[quote user="City1st"]Perhaps you could use your magical powers to track down the closet binner Smudger and the rest of his followers.

[/quote]

This was done yesterday City1st, but a moderator removed the thread later, although 70 posters had already see it! it matters not though, the Hex is still casting!.[:|]

[quote user="City1st"]Perhaps you could use your magical powers to track down the closet binner Smudger and the rest of his followers.

[/quote]

This was done yesterday City1st, but a moderator removed the thread later, although 70 posters had already see it! it matters not though, the Hex is still casting!.[:|]

[/quote]After making hexhaustive hexpert enquiries, wiz hexpects smudger and cluck to hexplode back on the scene after a short hexcursion to an hexcecutive box on Saturday. After an hextensive tour of the ground accompanied by hex-player Bryan Gunn who hextended their visit to watch an hexciting game and hexperience the atmosphere, hex hexpert wiz is hopeful that these two hextremists will hextend a hand of friendship to the board after previous hexcessive abuse.

This hexcellent report was brought to you hexclusively by lappinitup.

Hexciting times ahead !!   [:D][:D][:D]

Don''t stop now Wiz.

However a promotion spell would help me win my 500/1 bet I put on three weeks ago!!

£10 I still believe well spent...

[quote user="lappinitup"]

After making hexhaustive hexpert enquiries, wiz hexpects smudger and cluck to hexplode back on the scene after a short hexcursion to an hexcecutive box on Saturday. After an hextensive tour of the ground accompanied by hex-player Bryan Gunn who hextended their visit to watch an hexciting game and hexperience the atmosphere, hex hexpert wiz is hopeful that these two hextremists will hextend a hand of friendship to the board after previous hexcessive abuse.

[/quote]

I''ve just broke my dentures trying to read that lappin!.  [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

After making hexhaustive hexpert enquiries, wiz hexpects smudger and cluck to hexplode back on the scene after a short hexcursion to an hexcecutive box on Saturday. After an hextensive tour of the ground accompanied by hex-player Bryan Gunn who hextended their visit to watch an hexciting game and hexperience the atmosphere, hex hexpert wiz is hopeful that these two hextremists will hextend a hand of friendship to the board after previous hexcessive abuse.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then it''s a good job it wasn''t communicated in perfect Englisj Wizard, or you might have swallowed them. 

Please take no heed to my doubts of your powers oh great one, please accept my humblest  apologies and hex the U''s so i can see us win live on TV.

we all love the wizard!

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox" wrote: Shame you didn''t have a look in you crystal ball a couple of months ago when you were slating the appointment of Roeder.

Oh do behave DDD!.

I clearly said at the time that although I didn''t agree with his appointment...........I''d still back him, shame you missed that bit out, I wonder why?.  [:|]

First Wizard please keep up your fantastic work with the HEXES - Promotion will sort itself out by itself if your current spells keep working.

Refer to this threads recent comments about Glen''s appointment - I was delighted with the choice of appointed and was deeply disappointed with PG''s appointment one year ago. I actually grew to like certain attributes of Grant but knew without 1st hand managerial experience, he was a disaster that was going to happen. Thank god Glen has proved me right so far (and not played Doherty , who has played very well this season, as a centre midfielder).

Please consider this new chant for Ched(wyn) Evans (in the tune of his Native "Bread of Heaven" hymn:

Chedwyn Evans!

Chedwyn Evans!

Feed the Ched and he will core (he will score)

Feed the Ched and he will score.

If you know the "tune" you know it will sound good on the terraces.  

I say Hex all the way...if i remember correctly you did not hex Stoke!!!

And it would be brilliant to win on tv as we some how, never do...

Keep up the good hexing. : )

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You''re lucky to have some wiz. I didn''t think they did em in your size !!    [:D]

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox" wrote: Shame you didn''t have a look in you crystal ball a couple of months ago when you were slating the appointment of Roeder.

Oh do behave DDD!.

I clearly said at the time that although I didn''t agree with his appointment...........I''d still back him, shame you missed that bit out, I wonder why?.  [:|]

[/quote]

On 29/10/2007  2.27pm  1st Wizard wrote

The blokes a suicidal liability!, He''s made relegation a bloody artform...........Nurse!.

hardly backing him here are you?[;)]