Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Who would you like Iwan to sign for???

If we are to believe the "Gentlemen" of the press Iwan has had many offers of clubs to sign for.

Colchester, Posh, Gills, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, Buskan Icons, FC Basle....etc

But where do you think he should go? Abroad for money and experience or a local club such as Posh or Colchester so we can still go and see him play??

I would like to see him ply his trade abroad so he can get valuable experience and then if he then comes back here in a coaching role could benefit the club immensely. We have been in the First Div long enough to know what that is all about so I am thinking of long term for Norwich City (that if he comes back of course).

personaly i would like him to sign for colchester as my son supports them . As i take him to see them play oblivously not when city are playing then i would be able to see god play from time to time .They are very good footballing side also he would not have to up root his family as it is only an hour and half down the road .OTBC

It would be nice if Iwan can play for Basle...possibly in the Champions League!!! :P

I''m sure Basle must be tempting, but its a big upheaval for a player with a young family.
Still hoping he ends up back at Norwich in some other capacity soon. His enthusiasm and professionalism for Norwich was infectious, heres hoping we don''t miss it too much next season.

Spoke to him at the players presentation night and I got the impression he would like to play in Div 1, or whatever they are calling it now. He said feels he has a couple of years left in his legs and would prefer to keep playing. Player/coach locally would be ideal, then come back in 2 years time to join our coaching staff.