Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Charlton and Wolves sold out!!

suppose two big teams ;-)

should be good game us v you, i myself think you will give us a royal thrashing as we are crap and you are picking up form

unfortnetly i wont be seeing my team at the norwich fortress this month as im on hols in usa then, probably a good thing with the amount of stick il recieve

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Well done City fans!

I''m suprised considering one of them is on a Boxing Day.

[/quote]

Why the surprise?

Bank Holiday matches have historically been amongst the best gates of the season.

I got my tickets for the wolves game on monday 9 am as soon as they went on general sale! I rang up at 9 when the ticket office opened and i was already placed 30 in a queue! Another cracking game to look forward 2! Im in row B Norwich and Peterborough behind the goal! I always sing my heart out ppl may look at me strangely but I dont care I love our club and I am passionate to see it do well! Come on city on Saturday against Colchester! My mate who in on the message boards as Frinton on sea Canary lives next door to the colchester captain Kevin Mcleod! He says he is going to go round his house and do a two footed challenge on him so hes out for saturday!

OTBC!

Compare and contrast our impressive attendances with the scum''s pathetic 17,938 turn-out last night. Football doesn''t seem to be catching the imagination of people south of the border at the moment. Maybe a lot of them have switched allegiance to Man U, Chelski, Liverpool or the Arse. Can''t say that I blame them!

[quote user="we8wba"]

suppose two big teams ;-)

should be good game us v you, i myself think you will give us a royal thrashing as we are crap and you are picking up form

unfortnetly i wont be seeing my team at the norwich fortress this month as im on hols in usa then, probably a good thing with the amount of stick il recieve

[/quote]

You mean Norwich and Charlton? [;)]