Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Coventry buyer pulls out

On five live just now they said one of the buyers has pulled out because of the state of the club. We will wait and see but it clearly makes administration more likely

when was comment made about we only got 7days until admin by coventry? i swear it was last tuesday

shame for football, but they prob by prefered team in the league to go into admin as all there fans are aged 10-17 and think they are all it, as they would say on the street

[quote user="we8wba"]

when was comment made about we only got 7days until admin by coventry? i swear it was last tuesday

shame for football, but they prob by prefered team in the league to go into admin as all there fans are aged 10-17 and think they are all it, as they would say on the street

[/quote]

thanks for that

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

thanks for that

beaker 366 of your 367 posts are arguing with something i say, im sure they allowed you to post that during an ict lesson in school, or is it half term yet?

[/quote]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]Deadline is this Thursday.Interesting article in Private Eye at the start of November about Geoffrey Robinson and Coventry. £40 million in debt and they don''t own their own ground.

[/quote]

thanks for that

[/quote]

Do you have a personal vendetta against we8wba?

Anyway, we8wba, the school boy stereotype joke might have been better if it wasn''t posted in the evening..

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

thanks for that

beaker 366 of your 367 posts are arguing with something i say, im sure they allowed you to post that during an ict lesson in school, or is it half term yet?

[/quote][/quote]

i was thinking that to w8wba!! I for one like your unbiased views on all things yella. It brings a sense of realism to this place! Long may it continue!

i was agreeing with we8wba until he pulled off one of those stupid'' is it lunchtime'' jokes...

it doesnt matter who posts... whats so wrong with people who are still at school posting. im still at school, but nobodys ever asked me when my lunchbreak finished or anything ... probably because its pathetic... (yes ino u all now want to ask wen my lunchbreak finishes because it would be well funny... go on, wouldnt offend me in the slightest.)

[/quote]

thanks for that

[/quote]

Beaker, when you have something constuctive to add like we8wba let us know, tool.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

i was agreeing with we8wba until he pulled off one of those stupid'' is it lunchtime'' jokes...

it doesnt matter who posts... whats so wrong with people who are still at school posting. im still at school, but nobodys ever asked me when my lunchbreak finished or anything ... probably because its pathetic... (yes ino u all now want to ask wen my lunchbreak finishes because it would be well funny... go on, wouldnt offend me in the slightest.)

[/quote]

is it coz you is gangsta[;)] lol

[quote user="lappinitup"]

see link......

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1790_2960906,00.html

''''The club is falling apart''''

aaaaaw   [:D]

[/quote]

Thanks for the link lappin.

It clarifies that these are the comments of a second bidder who has been knocked back and is throwing his toys around, and the original bid by Ray Ranson is still on the table.

This is another example, if it comes off, of Clubs with excessive and unmanageable debt getting their Lenders to write off massive amounts of their borrowing, whereas Clubs like ours still have to carry large debt, but which is being managed and to the detriment of investing funds into new Players. Doesn''t feel like a level playing field does it?