Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Adam Drury

Ive heard somewhere that Mo will be signing full time, where does this leave Drury?

I dont know about Glenn but I would prefer Mo, it provides competition for places so a nice problem to have....

no no no mo is crap compared to drury, i thought mo was best at attacking, but every time he corsses it goes over the box, Drury is a lot better defender, and can cross, no chnace for mo

Its a squad thing with pressure on places resulting in improved performances. Drury hardly had to pull out all the stops to fight off Lapin now did he.

[quote user="C.T "]

Ive heard somewhere that Mo will be signing full time, where does this leave Drury?

[/quote]

on the bench hopefully!

jas :)

Camara has looked OK so far. However, on the evidence to date he isn''t as good as Drury. He isn''t even any better going forward - I have been closer to his crosses in Block D of the Lower Barclay than any of our strikers have. I really don''t know why Drury is criticised as often as he is - every other left back signed since he has been at the club has struggled to match him and these include Simon Charlton who was an established premier league defender and Jim Brennan who had 50 odd games for a decent Forest side.

I hope we sign Camara as this will be proper competition at left back. We also need another right back too!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

Camara has looked OK so far. However, on the evidence to date he isn''t as good as Drury. He isn''t even any better going forward - I have been closer to his crosses in Block D of the Lower Barclay than any of our strikers have. I really don''t know why Drury is criticised as often as he is - every other left back signed since he has been at the club has struggled to match him and these include Simon Charlton who was an established premier league defender and Jim Brennan who had 50 odd games for a decent Forest side.

I hope we sign Camara as this will be proper competition at left back. We also need another right back too!

[/quote]

No I think Doherty should be converted to RB [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="C.T "]

[/quote]

on the bench hopefully!

jas :)

[/quote]that is just silly mo is a good left back, but drury is better

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]who???

nothing against adam, and wish him well - but mo settled in lovely from the word go and has looked the part ever since.  only a goodun can do that - and hope we keep him.
[/quote]

Agreed. Unfortunately Drury hasn''t been the same player since he failed to make the step up into the Premiership. On the basis of his performances so far, Mo would be my first choice.