Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

12 Points off the play offs!

Come on back down to earth now. It could all very easily go belly up still(a lot of good teams to play yet), personally I would be more than happy with a mid table finish this season and move onwards and upwards from there next season. 

[quote user="inch_high"]Come on back down to earth now. It could all very easily go belly up still(a lot of good teams to play yet), personally I would be more than happy with a mid table finish this season and move onwards and upwards from there next season. [/quote]A true Norwich fan, I think I have been saying "next season" for about 12 years!

[quote user="inch_high"]Come on back down to earth now. It could all very easily go belly up still(a lot of good teams to play yet), personally I would be more than happy with a mid table finish this season and move onwards and upwards from there next season. [/quote]

nothing wrong with a little optimism, not three weeks ago the majority of posts on here were bickering - protest this, relegation that, get rid of  hucks, etc, this league is so unprodictable that most equations are possible, let the guy enjoy his cup being half full,  

Hey Smudger what do you think now? Must say I am enjoying being one of the 25,000 sheep and cheering the boys on. To be honest I have only seen them loose once in five games since I got back from Oz and that has to be promotion stuff. I also think my "luck" is better than Wiz''s hex and I should be made supporter of the month! Not only am I full of the feel good factor but my £15 quid returned £90 from Ladbooks.

I need two tickets for Colchester by the way if the run is to continue so if anyone cannot ...................

On the ball City!.

2 very winnable away games coming up, tricky at col but should be OK at Scunthorpe, if we win both of these maybe we can dream a bit.

what are you people on??
norwich are 21st in the league and you are talking of promotion!!

stop it please you are having me in stiches lol

if you get in the playoffs then i will.........................................wait for it

do nothing

Next two games are very achieveable, but away for is yet to be proven.

It''s the two home games that will decide whether we can make playoffs this season.

If we can win or draw against Charlton & Wolves then why shouldn''t we be challanging for the playoffs!!!

On The Ball City!!!!!!

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Call me unambitious if you like, but I''ll still settle for 21st place at the end of this season.[/quote]

It''s not unambitious, it''s realistic. Anything more is a bonus.

My main priority for now is to pick up as many points as possible and then come Feb/March time see where we are before i start aiming for the play-offs or simply staying up.

We need to keep our feet on the ground at the moment, the team is showing signs of improvement but theres still work to be done and if we don''t get in the neccessary players in January we''ll be back to square one.