Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

First Game - away to PORTSMOUTH

wouldnt that be the way to enter the creme dela creme! no i hear you cry ? would could be better then a long journey down south bathing in the hot sunshine in a lovely traditional terrace with no roof coating us with sunshine could are stand be any more yellow? or i suspose we could have a trip up north to old trafford trapped inside the enclosed stadium blocking all the delightful weather outside like mice in a trap, we get hammered 5-0 and thats only the pre- match enteretaiment with the under 12''s.

anyway ive added my choice to my first premierleague away match, what yours? and extra marks are avalible for reasons why and punctiation and spelling (sorry currently sitting GCSE''s it takes over your own mind at times)

p.s i imagine youre going to be damn lucky to get an away ticket this year especially for the first match anyone know the priorties?after the away season ticket holders (1000 of them) that is

You''re right about away tickets....after the high demand for the Crewe match, with local Crewe Canaries not getting tickets, I am assuming that I will not be able to get tickets next season. I live less than a mile from St Andrews and only about 3 miles from Villa Park but I expect the demand to be so high from season ticket holders that I''ll never get to watch the team :(
The ticket office suggested getting an away season ticket, but that is ridiculous for a student as it costs a lot in both tickets and travel AND takes away a lot of time. A simple utility bill could prove where you live and thus raise your priority above certain others. Exiles will miss out on their local games as the thousands of season ticket holders absorb all of our seat allowances.

Hey which school are you sitting them at? I''m sitting mine too although they finish a week on wednesday. Then I have nothing to do accept sit at home and wait for the football season to begin.
Can I have portsmouth or southampton away for the third saturday of the season please as my parents have decided to take me on holiday during the season! I''m not bothered about who we play on the first game of the season, so long as we win. Wouldn''t it be great to face Arsenal and break their unbeaten record....well we can all dream can''t we.

Don''t even bloody joke about it Lord!! I just KNOW that we will get Pompey and Southampton away when I''m not down there at uni (August, beginning of September, Christmas or Easter!) I really hope it''s during term time, and that I can get a ticket!!