Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder why?

BBC Sports site:

QPR are set to bid £1.2m for Wigan defender Fitz Hall and are expected to beat Norwich and Coventry to his signature. (Daily Mirror)

Any guesses?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

BBC Sports site:

QPR are set to bid £1.2m for Wigan defender Fitz Hall and are expected to beat Norwich and Coventry to his signature. (Daily Mirror)

Any guesses?

OTBC

[/quote]

i would say

London is big factor as he came from palace, so obvisouly lived in london few years back, and london is big attraction to any player

probably get more money at qpr as coventry are in debt and got no chance of getting him currently, and qpr have had wealthy investment which will probably means they have more than you

ambition, qpr are probably more ambitious at the moment with new investors etc.. who im sure havnt bought the club to watch them settle midtable, yes this year they probably to far of playoffs already, but i expect them to be least top half next year. whilst norwich the last few years have been placed around 7-14 and havnt shown any promise into why they could make the step up until you get wealthy investment

well one would expect coverntry not to get him with their current predicament. so... do we have the money to take on the  Briatore etc

[quote user="Polar1990"]well one would expect coverntry not to get him with their current predicament. so... do we have the money to take on the  Briatore etc[/quote]

We are skint mate.

Dunno where all the current transfer excitement is coming from.

Can anyone really see us coughing up millions come the transfer window?

We might get some loan players extended but anyone who thinks we will be buying million quid players is likely to be very disappointed.

" Any guesses? "Nope, some folk will grasp at any straw to have a pop at the club.

QPR are owned by the two richest men in formula 1.  They have a bigger chequebook, and dare I say it, are in an even more desperate situation than us.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

BBC Sports site:

Any guesses?

OTBC

[/quote]

We told him we only wanted him as cover for Doherty?

The Times is more optimistic!

QPR, Norwich and Coventry are fighting it out to sign Wigan''s 26-year-old defender Fitz Hall. (The Times)

OTBC