Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

No More Hexes!

And here''s the poster to thank:

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote:

I say cancel the Hex''s cos it dont matter one little bit, hard work on the training ground and team spirit are all we need.

Now when it all goes t*ts up on Saturday, remember who caused it!.[:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I say cancel the Hex''s cos it dont matter one little bit, hard work on the training ground and team spirit are all we need.

[/quote]

Get a grip you crazy old fool. what world do you live in? The new management and players have brought back team spirit and a will to win, thats why we are winning not your cultist ways, give the nut house a ring and do us all a favour.

[/quote]Bah, some people just don''t understand a bit of a joke and a laugh do they wiz? *sigh*

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oops, the toys are out of the pram now.

Here''s a question, will anyone bend over to pick them up for you ?
[/quote]

Too be honest blah (bloody rare on here!) I tire of this whole wizard thing, but I can''t seem to think of a new username, any sensible name considered.[*-)]

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote................again: 

Get a grip you crazy old fool. what world do you live in? The new management and players have brought back team spirit and a will to win, thats why we are winning not your cultist ways, give the nut house a ring and do us all a favour.

Did I wrong you in a previous life matey?[:D] 

Just get a sense of humour for Gods sake, its all meant to be a laugh. If you actually believe that I think its all real, then I''m happy to call the loony bin.................for you!.[:|]

oh my god, there are actually people on here having a go at someone for having a joke.

carry on wiz, us fans with a sense of humour enjoy it!!!

If you''re not putting doing a Hex does that mean you''re going to post less ? Because that would make this forum a far more productive place to read threads on Norwich City, NOT a place for someone to try and fill some sort of void in their life. Honestly am sure the whole ''Hexing'' thing is a bit of fun for some people but to be honest this thread is a waste of space. 1st Wizard please could you think about threads before you post them ? Let me give you a guidline for posting if I may.....Is the thread I am about to submit:A) Constructive discussion about Norwich CityB) A post for my own benefit over the general target audience of Norwich City supporters.If the answear is A please continue.If the answear is B there are literally infinate amounts of forums for you to use at your leisure, but not here. Thanks.It''s not personal but please bear this in mind.(but I seem to have seen more of these type of threads over the last few years from you than anyone  else eg. I AM LEAVING, I AM BACK, NO ACTUALLY I AM LEAVING threads)

thanks

Come on guys, can''t a bit of common sense and perspective prevail? 

The hex threads were a bit of good natured fun that typified the upturn in optimism we all (Smudger aside) felt as we embarked on a run of better results.  I seriously doubt anyone (including the Wiz himself as I would be surprised if he was indeed sacrificing animals or virgins in reality) seriously believed they were behind the upturn in form - the point was it put a smile on a few faces.  The reaction of some on here seems bizarre in the extreme - accusations of messing with the dark arts etc.

I know Wiz can be criticised for the odd shift in opinion on matters (I have taken issue with him myself in the past) but FFS I just found the threads a bit of fun.  Sure credit for the upturn in results sits entirely with Glenn and the lads, but at least in some small way the upturn in good humour on what had become a profoundly depressing board can go to a harmless eccentric who wants to believe in wizardship and in doing so is not hurting anyone.

It just seems to me some people are never happy unless they are having a dig at other posters.[:(]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oops, the toys are out of the pram now.

Here''s a question, will anyone bend over to pick them up for you ?
[/quote]

Too be honest blah (bloody rare on here!) I tire of this whole wizard thing, but I can''t seem to think of a new username, any sensible name considered.[*-)]

[/quote]

me-me-me?

[quote user="Crispy"]If you''re not putting doing a Hex does that mean you''re going to post less ? Because that would make this forum a far more productive place to read threads on Norwich City, NOT a place for someone to try and fill some sort of void in their life. Honestly am sure the whole ''Hexing'' thing is a bit of fun for some people but to be honest this thread is a waste of space. 1st Wizard please could you think about threads before you post them ? Let me give you a guidline for posting if I may.....

Is the thread I am about to submit:

A) Constructive discussion about Norwich City
B) A post for my own benefit over the general target audience of Norwich City supporters.

If the answear is A please continue.
If the answear is B there are literally infinate amounts of forums for you to use at your leisure, but not here. Thanks.

It''s not personal but please bear this in mind.
(but I seem to have seen more of these type of threads over the last few years from you than anyone  else eg. I AM LEAVING, I AM BACK, NO ACTUALLY I AM LEAVING threads)

thanks[/quote]

Give me strength Cripsy!

If I stop posting on here, within a week, posters are asking where the hell I am. And in a polite way mate, who elected you God of censorship and good taste?.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Come on guys, can''t a bit of common sense and perspective prevail? 

The hex threads were a bit of good natured fun that typified the upturn in optimism we all (Smudger aside) felt as we embarked on a run of better results.  I seriously doubt anyone (including the Wiz himself as I would be surprised if he was indeed sacrificing animals or virgins in reality) seriously believed they were behind the upturn in form - the point was it put a smile on a few faces.  The reaction of some on here seems bizarre in the extreme - accusations of messing with the dark arts etc.

I know Wiz can be criticised for the odd shift in opinion on matters (I have taken issue with him myself in the past) but FFS I just found the threads a bit of fun.  Sure credit for the upturn in results sits entirely with Glenn and the lads, but at least in some small way the upturn in good humour on what had become a profoundly depressing board can go to a harmless eccentric who wants to believe in wizardship and in doing so is not hurting anyone.

It just seems to me some people are never happy unless they are having a dig at other posters.[:(]

[/quote]

Hoo bloody ray! P''bro Canary got it in one...................thank the good spirits....................now don''t start that again wiz![:D]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oops, the toys are out of the pram now.Here''s a question, will anyone bend over to pick them up for you ?[/quote]

[/quote]

me-me-me?

[/quote]That was my second choice.How about Dave From Lowestoft ?  Seeing as most people think you''re him, mnay aswell turn the tables on ''em, eh Wiz ?

i enjoy reading wizards posts . at least he can laugh at him self . lots on here thinks  its there right to have a good at him or the team . i dont care who is making the team win glen or wizard as long as we are winning . so lighten up  marry christmas  on the ball city   . it helps to laugh

What gets me is that he had a little fun thread going but thought he could provoke more of a reaction by turning positive thought to negative..............................that''s why it''s sad.

[quote user="Crispy"]If you''re not putting doing a Hex does that mean you''re going to post less ? Because that would make this forum a far more productive place to read threads on Norwich City, NOT a place for someone to try and fill some sort of void in their life. Honestly am sure the whole ''Hexing'' thing is a bit of fun for some people but to be honest this thread is a waste of space. 1st Wizard please could you think about threads before you post them ? Let me give you a guidline for posting if I may.....

B) A post for my own benefit over the general target audience of Norwich City supporters.

If the answear is B there are literally infinate amounts of forums for you to use at your leisure, but not here. Thanks.

(but I seem to have seen more of these type of threads over the last few years from you than anyone  else eg. I AM LEAVING, I AM BACK, NO ACTUALLY I AM LEAVING threads)

thanks[/quote]

shut the hell up crispy. its a joke, you have done 26 posts ... hardly fair you having a go at him for what he posts.

some people are so moody its unbelievable ...

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Bah, some people just don''t understand a bit of a joke and a laugh do they wiz? *sigh*
[/quote]

A bit of a laugh? Come on,ever since city started winning a few games we have had endless hexes posts about games,teams and even forum posters. I think it has all gone a little bit to far. Easily as annoying as the chuckle brothers were!

[quote user="Mark Barham Appreciation Society"]

Dominus flevit !

[/quote]

I like the anagram of dominus flevit..............Unloved Misfit!

Of course, if you don''t like threads like these, don''t read them.

If you want more football-related threads, create them yourself.

It''s not exactly rocket science, is it?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote................again: 

Did I wrong you in a previous life matey?[:D] 

Just get a sense of humour for Gods sake, its all meant to be a laugh. If you actually believe that I think its all real, then I''m happy to call the loony bin.................for you!.[:|]

[/quote]

No you didn''t wrong me but i''ve had enough of the same old bawbags for years. Like i said you blow hot and cold and then make numerous threads about "should i Hex this team" "should i Hex that team" when all you have done is slate people like the Smudge, when its starting to turn good you switch sides again and say you have been behind Roeder from the start when that is complete lies. Ive got a new name for you "1st Wheezard, i flap like the wind"[:D]

thanks[/quote]

Spot on Crispy, i''ve been reading the same crap for years and its boring.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]What gets me is that he had a little fun thread going but thought he could provoke more of a reaction by turning positive thought to negative..............................that''s why it''s sad.[/quote]

How many times do we have to hear it?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Of course, if you don''t like threads like these, don''t read them.

If you want more football-related threads, create them yourself.

It''s not exactly rocket science, is it?

[/quote]

Why post on them until you got summit to add? 

To 1st Wizard:No one elected me, but in a forum entitled ''Norwich City-Have your say'' I believe it is common sense that topics stay in line with that and not a complete ''Topic'' about your personal annoyance someone hasn''t gone with your Hex. Do you not think if you had kept it in the same thread it would be more relavent ???? And I never asked you to stop posting just to think about the actual content. To

ipswichrscum
So having only having few posts makes my opinion less valid ? And 1st Wizard with his 1000000000000 posts makes him a Norwich City Genious ? That''s a great mature logic.

Anyway by and large there is great debate on this website and not knowing many Norwich supporters myself personally (as I live away from Norfolk) it is a great way to see the general opnion on Norwich City related banter, and NOT some sort of melodramama.