Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Sunderland AFC 6 - 1 Norwich City FC comfirmed

[quote user="tookie140"]

Sunderland AFC 6  -  1

Norwich City FC

are youth needs to improve

[/quote]

No Suprises there then, your youth team are garbage! I suppose ours will probably win the cup again!

And how many of those young ''binlets'' are still at poorman road ?Talking of things still being at poorman road the £32m debt will still be there after your hapless chairman has handed over your club to a bunch of asset strippers.So once again we get to laugh at your club''s incompetence.RIPswich

Assett Strippers, do you mean Marcu Evans who CAN''T  sell our debt on, and won''t get repaid ANY money until we have spent five WHOLE season in the premier league?? oh and we now have money to blow on players, I suppose we might go in for that Taylor chap you had on loan, seems decent enough to me!

Oh and in answer to your question, Haynes, Clarke, trotter, supple and garvan were all part of our cup winning side! We also have another batch of youngsters coming though, do you have even 1 good youth player?

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="tookie140"]

Sunderland AFC 6  -  1

Norwich City FC

[/quote]

No Suprises there then, your youth team are garbage! I suppose ours will probably win the cup again!

[/quote]

Why are you never at school little fella? Mummy and Daddy binner will find out.

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="tookie140"]

Sunderland AFC 6  -  1

Norwich City FC

[/quote]

[/quote]A bit like your away record...

[quote user="clblue"]

Assett Strippers, do you mean Marcu Evans who CAN''T  sell our debt on, and won''t get repaid ANY money until we have spent five WHOLE season in the premier league?? oh and we now have money to blow on players, I suppose we might go in for that Taylor chap you had on loan, seems decent enough to me!

Oh and in answer to your question, Haynes, Clarke, trotter, supple and garvan were all part of our cup winning side! We also have another batch of youngsters coming though, do you have even 1 good youth player?

[/quote]

Can anyone in Suffolk read and write properly? Because it doesn''t seem so.

By the way, your view of your new investor seems to be quite naive and idealistic to say the least, lol! [:D] 

[quote user="clblue"]

[/quote]

you really think ur going to have money to spend in January dont u???? read the reports of the Evans "buy out" again VERY carefully.... go on.... i dare ya...

you will sell before you buy

jas :)

What an exceedingly stupid young binner.As stated elsewhere on this forum MEI are paying off NU for £6m (ish). Ipswich Town football club will then owe MEI £32m. MEI have first shout on any dividend payments. The parent company running Ipswich Town FC will decide on any matters financial. See where ity''s going. In bed with a group that is registered offshore. The delicious irony of a bunch of robbing shysters being had over by a bigger bunch.There is no such nonsense as 5 years in the premiership. They can sell the club (and debt at any tine they wish).No agreed money to ''blow on players'' either.I suggest, my little pitchfork juggling, cockney wannabe that you trawl through the search engine of the EADT (3rd Dec)and read what has actually been stated.Any wonder the red faced buffoon was able to stuff you simpletons last time.

Haynes, Clarke, Trotter, Supple & Garvan.  Don''t wish to be rude but we the only one out of that lot I would seriously consider is Garvan.

And don''t get cocky yet, you seem to forget that you started training 6 weeks before everyone else in the vain hope that you would hit the season running.  You have and well done, but don''t forget that you are gonna burn out 6 weeks before everyone else.

Good luck in January with your 12 million, I am sure all the people bankrupted by Ipswich little over 2 years ago will enjoy watching you splash the cash.  Now please CL, why dont you just **** off you ***** tractor loving ****** ****.

[quote user="jimmy500"]

Haynes, Clarke, Trotter, Supple & Garvan.  Don''t wish to be rude but we the only one out of that lot I would seriously consider is Garvan.

And don''t get cocky yet, you seem to forget that you started training 6 weeks before everyone else in the vain hope that you would hit the season running.  You have and well done, but don''t forget that you are gonna burn out 6 weeks before everyone else.

Good luck in January with your 12 million, I am sure all the people bankrupted by Ipswich little over 2 years ago will enjoy watching you splash the cash.  Now please CL, why dont you just **** off you ***** tractor loving ****** ****.

[/quote]

Haynes, Garvan and Clarke would all walk into your team, Haynes is a class act on his day, in fact Holloway said he was one of the best young players he had ever seen!

As for training, I seem to remember Grunt got you lot back early to train to, shame that didn''t make any difference!!

We will love spending our £12m and who really cares about those creditors, thats in the past, the future is very much BLUE AND WHITE!!

6-1 ha ha ha ha ha ha

[quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

An Ipswich fan with a Mummy and a Daddy - now there is a sight you don''t see every day [;)]

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="jimmy500"]

[/quote]

Haynes, Garvan and Clarke would all walk into your team, Haynes is a class act on his day, in fact Holloway said he was one of the best young players he had ever seen!

As for training, I seem to remember Grunt got you lot back early to train to, shame that didn''t make any difference!!

We will love spending our £12m and who really cares about those creditors, thats in the past, the future is very much BLUE AND WHITE!!

6-1 ha ha ha ha ha ha

[/quote]

Who really cares about the creditors?, good question, maybe the people who lost their business and home care.  As a team you lot absolutely make me sick.  You had a stadium built that you knew damn well you couldn''t afford.  You deliberately took people to the wall and that sickens me.

Like I say, enjoy your 12 million.  You will be paying for it in your inevitable massive ticket price hike.

One thing you have got absolutely spot on, the future is very much blue and white.  I would also like to wish Colchester all the best as well.  Good team, decent manager and a new stadium to boot.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

An Ipswich fan with a Mummy and a Daddy - now there is a sight you don''t see every day [;)]

[/quote]

Normally no, but the fact they are brother & sister makes a difference on this occasion :)

Poor little binner. Of the five yoof binners only three named actually played in the final. The rest, dumped as the paupers couldn''t afford to keep them. At least the local trades people they robbed got 5p in the pound, the binners got far call for these wunderkinder. As to the creditors the binners still owe £32m (after borrowing only £26m) and now they are being charged interest again ! They also owe for the training ground and a couple of million elsewhere (anyone remember when the cockney wannabees were on here squeaking in delight about how they had walked away from all their debts). Oh dear.Given they''ve been losing nearly £3m a year it won''t take much of a genius to work out where the new share money is going. The income and gates are going down faster that the collapsing spaniard in the penalty box so more shortfall to make up.No comment from our simple minded idiot on how MEI can sell them and their debt anytime they like. No proof of this fantasists stuff about no payments until five years either. Maybe the red faced chalatan has told them all that. Much like he told them that the original loan had ''all been financed'' or later that they could meet the payments outside of the Premiership, or even at the very AGM held a couple of months before they went bankrupt " I say, you pitchfork juggling chappies, there''s no need to panic what ho, it''s all in hand dontcha know "Maybe the deluded who coughed up money in good faith and now find that their shares are worth as much as Dave Cheapskank''s words might see things differently. Maybe those who feel that handing your club over to an unidentified bloke whose numerous holding and front companies are all registered in the most dodgy of places abroad might not be something to get too exited about. But then, this is Ipswich Town. A club who could give the canoe sinking bloke a few lessons in shady practice.But the funniest is that the red faced clown is saying that Marcus Evans has to pass some kind of probity test first to see if he is a fit a proper person to own and run the club. Run that grubby little Fagin''s den. You could empty half the jails of Britain and most would be too respectable and decent to do that job.Fun times ahead methinks.

"Haynes, Garvan and Clarke would all walk into your team, Haynes is a class act on his day, in fact Holloway said he was one of the best young players he had ever seen!

6-1 ha ha ha ha ha ha"

This is hilarious - "Haynes is a class act on his day" - So how often do his days come around? clearly not often enough to gain a place in your starting XI. Despite the fact you can''t win away. What''s your form been like these past 6games then CLBlue? We''ve won 4, drawn one, lost one. How have your cheating inbred lot done?

And as for your takeover, you clearly don''t have any business knowledge, or any knowledge of Marcus Evans.

Marcus Evans facts:

He attempted to sidestep fortress Wimbledon by serving champagne lunches and strawberry teas in his garden overlooking the club – much to the annoyance of neighbours. At a subsequent inquiry, his solicitor defended “this talented and able young man”. A neighbour took a different view, describing Evans as someone who believed “every man has his price”.

His spokesman, Richard Constant, said: "We prefer to call it selling tickets on the secondary market, which is entirely legal, rather than the black market."

For more on the mercurial man - http://news.homesandproperty.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.html?in_article_id=491021&in_page_id=1951

I think it will be amusing when he finds a whole bunch of tickets he can''t sell!! You still don''t get crowds of over 20 000 in your COUNCIL OWNED shed of a ground do you CL?

[quote user="City1st"]Poor little binner. Of the five yoof binners only three named actually played in the final. The rest, dumped as the paupers couldn''t afford to keep them. At least the local trades people they robbed got 5p in the pound, the binners got far call for these wunderkinder.

As to the creditors the binners still owe £32m (after borrowing only £26m) and now they are being charged interest again ! They also owe for the training ground and a couple of million elsewhere (anyone remember when the cockney wannabees were on here squeaking in delight about how they had walked away from all their debts). Oh dear.

Given they''ve been losing nearly £3m a year it won''t take much of a genius to work out where the new share money is going. The income and gates are going down faster that the collapsing spaniard in the penalty box so more shortfall to make up.

No comment from our simple minded idiot on how MEI can sell them and their debt anytime they like. No proof of this fantasists stuff about no payments until five years either. Maybe the red faced chalatan has told them all that. Much like he told them that the original loan had ''all been financed'' or later that they could meet the payments outside of the Premiership, or even at the very AGM held a couple of months before they went bankrupt " I say, you pitchfork juggling chappies, there''s no need to panic what ho, it''s all in hand dontcha know "

Maybe the deluded who coughed up money in good faith and now find that their shares are worth as much as Dave Cheapskank''s words might see things differently. Maybe those who feel that handing your club over to an unidentified bloke whose numerous holding and front companies are all registered in the most dodgy of places abroad might not be something to get too exited about. But then, this is Ipswich Town. A club who could give the canoe sinking bloke a few lessons in shady practice.

But the funniest is that the red faced clown is saying that Marcus Evans has to pass some kind of probity test first to see if he is a fit a proper person to own and run the club. Run that grubby little Fagin''s den. You could empty half the jails of Britain and most would be too respectable and decent to do that job.

Fun times ahead methinks.

[/quote]

Fun times for the richest side in East Anglia Yes for sure, a point from the play offs, two easy home games coming up, shed loads of cash and a great youth system, your right it doesnt get to much better than this!

As for your figures, according to the figures I recieved from the club we actually made a small profit last year, so where your £3m loss comes from I don''t know. Also in the same figures I recieved written confirmation that Marcus Evans, CAN''T sell the debt to anyone, except in relation to a future sale of the club and in that event he can only sell the debt for the same amount he paid to buy it, I.e £8m thanks to our friends at Naarwich Union! Also no mention of ANY interest owed to Marcus Evans as you mention, also it states that the club don''t have to repay ANY money until we have spent five years in the premiership (as if thats likely to happen!).

All in all its very much a win-win deal, Evans has bought a big club for a modest sum and will no doubt make a good profit on his investment, we in the meantime are far more finacially stable and can enjoy signing some expensive players for the first time in ages!

Thanks for your concern though in regards to the finances of EA most successful club, we will enjoy the fantastic times ahead, you enjoy your borrowed team while they are still there!

P.S Has Taylor Decided to stay with you yet?? LMFAO!

[quote user="kick it off"]"Haynes, Garvan and Clarke would all walk into your team, Haynes is a class act on his day, in fact Holloway said he was one of the best young players he had ever seen!

6-1 ha ha ha ha ha ha"

This is hilarious - "Haynes is a class act on his day" - So how often do his days come around? clearly not often enough to gain a place in your starting XI. Despite the fact you can''t win away. What''s your form been like these past 6games then CLBlue? We''ve won 4, drawn one, lost one. How have your cheating inbred lot done?

And as for your takeover, you clearly don''t have any business knowledge, or any knowledge of Marcus Evans.

Marcus Evans facts:

He attempted to sidestep fortress Wimbledon by serving champagne lunches and strawberry teas in his garden overlooking the club – much to the annoyance of neighbours. At a subsequent inquiry, his solicitor defended “this talented and able young man”. A neighbour took a different view, describing Evans as someone who believed “every man has his price”.

His spokesman, Richard Constant, said: "We prefer to call it selling tickets on the secondary market, which is entirely legal, rather than the black market."

For more on the mercurial man - http://news.homesandproperty.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.html?in_article_id=491021&in_page_id=1951

I think it will be amusing when he finds a whole bunch of tickets he can''t sell!! You still don''t get crowds of over 20 000 in your COUNCIL OWNED shed of a ground do you CL?
[/quote]

For your information Haynes started Tuesday and was superb, you of all teams should know how good he is, his scoring record against you is superb! As for Evans, who could care less about him selling Lunches at Wimbledon? what the hell relevance is that to ITFC? His an entrepeneur thats the type of thing those people do, they look for opportunity''s to make money!

As for form, the league table will tell you all that you need to know, 11 points behind us (despite spending much more money) and were not even half way through the season! LOL

" Fun times for the richest side in East Anglia Yes for sure, a point

from the play offs, two easy home games coming up, shed loads of cash

and a great youth system, your right it doesnt get to much better than

this!"This priceless. Todays EADT has Bowden whinging about falling gates, taking £90k less a game. You lost close to £3m last season - only the Bent sell on money saved you from administration and skewed the balance sheet.Thankfully you accept that the club can be sold as and when your new owners decide. However no where does it say anything about repayment in 5 years. The words are " so that it can be repaid when the club can afford it. " Who will decide that ? The new owners !So my little fantasist could you now please show us all i) evidence of that five year claimii) evidence that the interest is not to to be restartedFalling gates, falling income and rising debt and you are sliding towards the day of execution (EGM) without even knowing the full details of your hand over of the club to some tax exile. All we can say with certainty is that the mugs who handed over their money for shares have been sold down the river. The shares will be pretty worthless after this smash and grap raid.Poorman Road, the home (for now) of the suffolk paupersRIPswich

I don''t need to show you anything, if you wanted to you could read it for yourself in black and white on the club website, in regards to the interest can you provide evidence that it will be restrted, since you claimed it would be?

Only the most foolish of Norwich fan could honestly say they wouldn''t love to swap positions with ITFC! Mega rich, chasing promotion, great youth system! You on the other hand have no money (Hence Taylor not staying with you now), will soon be back in the bottom 3 (saturday I suspect), have a joke of a youth team and your chief ex has basically come out and warned your fans that your basically skint and won''t have too much to look forward to in January!!

Oh and as for Bowden if you read it properly he said the decrease in crowds isn''t a problem and has been accounted for, the Journalist made the claims of £90k a game, get your facts correct!

ENJOY!!!

FLUSH!

Nice to see that you end your bleat with a recognotion of where your club is going. !Taylor is returning to Birmingham as is the conditions of the loan, something I doubt you''ll understand as you didn''t have the funds for any loanees.Mega rich is a joke. Mega debted more like. And no means to pay either. Attendances falling so badly that you''re even having to cut prices to get a few more yokels in for the FA Cup. No attributable quotes either just more old invented nonsense. Council tenants up to the eye balls in debt. Maybe it''s time to help yourself to the charity money like before or maybe the youth teams dressing room as did a previous coach.No money, no hope and no no fans.The end is nighRIPswich

[quote user="City1st"]Nice to see that you end your bleat with a recognotion of where your club is going. !

Taylor is returning to Birmingham as is the conditions of the loan, something I doubt you''ll understand as you didn''t have the funds for any loanees.

Mega rich is a joke. Mega debted more like. And no means to pay either. Attendances falling so badly that you''re even having to cut prices to get a few more yokels in for the FA Cup.

No attributable quotes either just more old invented nonsense. Council tenants up to the eye balls in debt. Maybe it''s time to help yourself to the charity money like before or maybe the youth teams dressing room as did a previous coach.

No money, no hope and no no fans.

The end is nigh

RIPswich

[/quote]

No money?? eerh I think £12m is considered decent money in the Chumpionship, don''t you? Let''s compare wonger in January anyway my feathered friend!

We will sign whoever we choose to pursue you will likely get a few more loanees in!

As for cutting tickets, your tickets are cut price compared to ours every week, £14 is the cheapest adult ticket in your ground £22-50 to watch the quality at FPR in the cheapest seats, maybe thats why your attendances are so high, cheap prices for garbage football!

Oh dear, I do appear to have upset our little cockney wannabe. It''s wonga actually not wonger. Unfortunately you binners don''t seem to have any as you cap in hand round the world shows.

Far from not receiving any money you beetroot coloured toff states that " but will entitle MEI to receive from the Club, in priority to any dividend that can be paid on the ordinary shares, a return (by way of dividend) of 7 per cent. per year (which will equate to approximately £564,000 per year),"

and as to the supposed £12m investment "
to fund increased short-term losses including those arising from player wages "

So basically some smart money has saved you from administration at a cheap price but will now simply extract as much as it can and use you for any other finacial dodge it sees fit.

Will it happen that way, you bet.

RIPswich

ps if the admission charge is right then how come it''s set where poorman road is virtually half empty and you''re having to be a bit more realistic for the FA Cup

[quote user="clblue"]

[quote user="City1st"]Nice to see that you end your bleat with a recognotion of where your club is going. !

Taylor is returning to Birmingham as is the conditions of the loan, something I doubt you''ll understand as you didn''t have the funds for any loanees.

Mega rich is a joke. Mega debted more like. And no means to pay either. Attendances falling so badly that you''re even having to cut prices to get a few more yokels in for the FA Cup.

No attributable quotes either just more old invented nonsense. Council tenants up to the eye balls in debt. Maybe it''s time to help yourself to the charity money like before or maybe the youth teams dressing room as did a previous coach.

No money, no hope and no no fans.

The end is nigh

RIPswich

[/quote]

No money?? eerh I think £12m is considered decent money in the Chumpionship, don''t you? Let''s compare wonger in January anyway my feathered friend!

We will sign whoever we choose to pursue you will likely get a few more loanees in!

As for cutting tickets, your tickets are cut price compared to ours every week, £14 is the cheapest adult ticket in your ground £22-50 to watch the quality at FPR in the cheapest seats, maybe thats why your attendances are so high, cheap prices for garbage football!

[/quote]

"We will sign whoever we choose to pursue"

Oh yes, because everyone is queing up to go to Ipswich.

NV far more likely to get who we want than you are!! Your first target Taylor has already laughed you off!!!!!! Why wouldn''t a player want to join us, we have a decent shout of promotion!