Sign in to follow this  
Infamy, Infamy

The Protesters and Chief Organiser!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="muttley2"] Its no good to keep having ago at the protesters,any true fan would not have been happy the way things were going and untill a month ago who could have forseen the transformation in the team.If any one could with hand on heart belived we would be out of the bottom  three 2 weeks before christmas, they must still belive in the tooth fairy.A lot of the problems are not just about this season this has been brewing since we went up and good players were let go and rubbish brought in, and the board just sat back when worthy should have been shown the door then lack of vision in getting a manager who had not been tryed and tested else where a true life long fan can only expect to take so much so in this so called free country he protests which is his right.By to keep having a go at them are you saying that they are not allowed to free speech.[/quote]

What about our right to free speech?!?!?! Two weeks ago anyone who wanted to go and watch their team play was responsible for everything from the holocaust to the Iraq war - your fabled right to freedom of choice didn''t seem to matter much then. I don''t think that anyone was miffed at the prospect of a protest, just the unbelievably arrogant insulting way he was going about it. 

Simple - don''t dish it out if you can''t take it back

[/quote]

hahahaha kind of proves my point about you lot really doesn''t it???

Can''t take it??? 

Excuse me, but it is the first time I have taken a look at this board during the last week or so... you really must try harder Maccy D...  Some of us do have a lives to be getting on with and businesses to run outside of the comedy show on here you know???  [;)]

Like I have said for an age now... I''m not bothered in the slightest what anybody thinks on here...

By the way, don''t get too carried away.... two away games coming up then two difficult looking home games over Christmas... let''s see where we are at the turn of the year shall we???

Then again I am sure that 99.9% of you lot will be over the moon should we find ourselves in 21st place come May 4th, won''t you???

[/quote]

I think you have misread what I have written. I am simply saying that everyone (including you) has the right to say what they want. Not sure how that connects with this disjointed vitriol?!?!

Anyway, Happy Christmas Smudger, lots of love,

Maccy D. [:)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Cheers, i know im not everyones cup of tea and am prone to the odd outburst or insult but certain people overstep the mark, and those certain people actually want the club i love to lose so they can post a silly little message sayiong how they were right all along. I hold my hands up over roeder, i think i was too critical and am delighted that he is proving me wrong.

[/quote]

We can''t all be everyones cup of tea all the time Arthur but we all know that you''re a genuine Norwich fan and would nver ever want us to lose plus at least you''ll admit when you get it wrong.

[/quote]

Ahh god bless you Arthur... come and join the nice big family hug... [+o(]

and some of you guys wonder why I am giving this place a miss at present???

LMFTO... Apart from Ricky who is managing to stand on his own tow feet and say that this is still far from acceptable the rest of you are falling over yourselves in full apologetic mode to kiss those in the boardrooms cracks...

Seriously you all need to get a grip of reality and realise it is them who have sat and watched as we have slipped in to this mess... it will also be them that continue to hold us back as a team that flirts with the wrong end of this p i$$ poor division at best.

oh and Arthur, I still believe that it is in the best interests of NCFC for the club and the current boardroom to part company as soon as possible... and yes if it takes relegation to achieve that then that is what I wish for....  the only sad thing about that in my opinion is that it would take such a shock to the system for the majority of fans to sit up and realise how Smith & Jones have driven this club in to the floor over the past 4 years.

[/quote]

Doing it again Smudger. PLEASE point out a post on here where im backing this board? I still want this board to step down as soon as possible and my opinion hasnt changed. Go on son find one?? Bet you cant. Time after time you make silly comments that distance yourself from people who agree with your stance on the board.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="muttley2"] Its no good to keep having ago at the protesters,any true fan would not have been happy the way things were going and untill a month ago who could have forseen the transformation in the team.If any one could with hand on heart belived we would be out of the bottom  three 2 weeks before christmas, they must still belive in the tooth fairy.A lot of the problems are not just about this season this has been brewing since we went up and good players were let go and rubbish brought in, and the board just sat back when worthy should have been shown the door then lack of vision in getting a manager who had not been tryed and tested else where a true life long fan can only expect to take so much so in this so called free country he protests which is his right.By to keep having a go at them are you saying that they are not allowed to free speech.[/quote]

What about our right to free speech?!?!?! Two weeks ago anyone who wanted to go and watch their team play was responsible for everything from the holocaust to the Iraq war - your fabled right to freedom of choice didn''t seem to matter much then. I don''t think that anyone was miffed at the prospect of a protest, just the unbelievably arrogant insulting way he was going about it. 

Simple - don''t dish it out if you can''t take it back

[/quote]

Like I have said for an age now... I''m not bothered in the slightest what anybody thinks on here...

[/quote]

Of course you don''t ;). Also enjoyed the bit about ''business'' (you sell onions) and mocking all the posters who spend too much time on here as they don''t have a life..How many posts did you do in a year again???.

OTBC

[quote user="City1st"]" Now run off back to wotb where you can discuss the important issues of the day such as how to wash a rugby shirt or what you`re having for lunch."

Oooooh, get her.

Still, personal abuse is much easier than a rational debate.

And obligatory if you''ve no argument other than all too predictable attack on the ''boogieman figures'' at the club.
[/quote]

I`ve been rationally debating these issues on here for years-read ron obvious` post three down from yours. I`ve just got tired of having to repeat the same old arguments every week or so when yet another newbie turns up trotting out the same old tripe they have been spoon-fed by Doncaster or the wotb clique. Get a decent argument and we cab debate it.

[quote user="corbs"]Still awaiting the alternative Strategy from you though are we not?[/quote]

If you`re referring to me, my strategy with the Prem millions would have been to spend most of it on decent footballers like say, Ashton or Crouch at the start of the Prem season rather than on a new pitch/infill/land/ticket office etc. If those players want to move on the fees recieved would be re-invested in more decent players. But then the board do that anyway according to gullible muppets who believe whatever thay are told......The club have to find £3million to pay back short-term loans to pay for land and the infill by the end of next year. Whose decision was it to enter into those deals? Have a good think about it and get back to me.