Sign in to follow this  
Infamy, Infamy

The Protesters and Chief Organiser!

Hello!

Is there anybody there?

Knock knock.

Is there anybody there?

Hello. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................

I'' am horrified and disgusted that Glenn Roeder and the board have the audacity to win four games out of five. It is an absolute disgrace that they have brought in some quality players to our club & started to turn our fortunes around. Do they really want our club to rise up the Championship, thus spoiling my right to come on here and call everyone sheep and accuse them of putting their heads in the sand. I demand my god given right to be high and mighty and condersending to everyone who has anything to do with this once mediocre club. If this current situation continues we could find our lowly club in the play-offs and I will be unable to be smug and worst of all I can''t say I told you so. So my fellow Marxist brothers whilst I''am selling chestnuts outside Jarrolds I shall be planning a MASS protest against the current situation. First meeting to be held in the phonebox outside the Murderers Saturday at 5.20pm sorry better make that Sunday as I don''t do  Saturdays anymore (chestnut delivery day)

Love to All

Smeger

Its no good to keep having ago at the protesters,any true fan would not have been happy the way things were going and untill a month ago who could have forseen the transformation in the team.If any one could with hand on heart belived we would be out of the bottom  three 2 weeks before christmas, they must still belive in the tooth fairy.A lot of the problems are not just about this season this has been brewing since we went up and good players were let go and rubbish brought in, and the board just sat back when worthy should have been shown the door then lack of vision in getting a manager who had not been tryed and tested else where a true life long fan can only expect to take so much so in this so called free country he protests which is his right.By to keep having a go at them are you saying that they are not allowed to free speech.

They''ll be back if/when we lose our next game, even if we win 10 games before hand. Smudger already said he thinks we''ll slip up soon and he''ll be back to "mock and point the finger" at those who let it happen. Whatever.

Even if he and Cluck do come back will anyone really care much about what they say nowadays?

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

I'' am horrified and disgusted that Glenn Roeder and the board have the audacity to win four games out of five. It is an absolute disgrace that they have brought in some quality players to our club & started to turn our fortunes around. Do they really want our club to rise up the Championship, thus spoiling my right to come on here and call everyone sheep and accuse them of putting their heads in the sand. I demand my god given right to be high and mighty and condersending to everyone who has anything to do with this once mediocre club. If this current situation continues we could find our lowly club in the play-offs and I will be unable to be smug and worst of all I can''t say I told you so. So my fellow Marxist brothers whilst I''am selling chestnuts outside Jarrolds I shall be planning a MASS protest against the current situation. First meeting to be held in the phonebox outside the Murderers Saturday at 5.20pm sorry better make that Sunday as I don''t do  Saturdays anymore (chestnut delivery day)

Love to All

Smeger

[/quote]

Great result on Saturday but .........................................when you''re stuck in the gridlock of traffic getting out of the ground for an hour the last thing you want to hear is the name S*^''*^r on bloody Canary call !! Can''t remember what the call(or text) was about but I said to my missus something to the effect of  "FFS - you can''t get away from him even when we win "  [:^)]

My god some of you are stuck so far up your own backsides and in some cases other peoples backsides,its unreal! Oh yes i may be a new member and of course my first one hundred posts or so will count for nothing, but i have had such a great laugh looking back at all the posts with smudger involved and how he seems to get some posters knickers it a right old twist. From my view (being an outsider until now) the more you pick on the bloke the more he just laughs and laughs at you. He must chuckle himself to sleep every night!

But then,why take any notice from a bloke who isnt afraid to say what he thinks or says about norwich? I suppose listening to a  silly old sod hiding behind a wizards character (which is equally as funny in a dimented kind of way) is far more creditible!

Oh no im gonna be hexed!

Muttley2, I still agree that we need a change of board, but the protests never happen because the reality is these "protesters" don''t have the balls to do it. How many times have we read "I''m organising a protest against the board" on here, only for it never to come to fruition?

Besides which I don''t really think it''ll work anyway. Ok many fans protested at Chase but tbh was it really that which ousted him or was it the fact a very kind pensioner and die-hard city fan with lots of cash decided to buy Chase out? You could say it was the protests that led Mr Watling to do it but personally i think he purchased them because he could see himself the turmoil at the club and, since he had the dosh to buy Chase out and change the regime, did so.

In short, the only way the board are going anywhere is if a man (or woman) with too much money decides to purchase the current boards shares.

The thing is that 4 wins out of 5 doesn''t necessarily mean that the board have seen the error of their ways. All it means is that they made a good managerial appointment - the underlying problems may well still remain - the focus on property development and catering rather than football, the complacency and cronyism that have left us saddled with a huge debt, an expensive academy that has produced just one player of championship quality, the inability to get rid of failing employees - Foley, Worthington, Morgan, Doncaster.It will be interesting to see what happens with Taylor: if he wants to sign and the deal falls down on finances then I can''t see any reason why people should not be angered. Personaly I have no problem with the unpaid membrs of the board other than that I think they should change their focus.

[quote user="muttley2"] Its no good to keep having ago at the protesters,any true fan would not have been happy the way things were going and untill a month ago who could have forseen the transformation in the team.If any one could with hand on heart belived we would be out of the bottom  three 2 weeks before christmas, they must still belive in the tooth fairy.A lot of the problems are not just about this season this has been brewing since we went up and good players were let go and rubbish brought in, and the board just sat back when worthy should have been shown the door then lack of vision in getting a manager who had not been tryed and tested else where a true life long fan can only expect to take so much so in this so called free country he protests which is his right.By to keep having a go at them are you saying that they are not allowed to free speech.[/quote]

You so miss the point, the reason Smudger gets what he gets is nothing to do with the fact that he wants to protest against the board, it is the manner he talks to people on the board, the fact he hopes we lose just so he can prove a point, and worst of all when we were trying to remember a NCFC legend with his family Smudger wanted us to hold a protest.  How also do you think Roeder in his 2nd game incharge would have felt listerning to "sack the board" being sung around carrow road, yet alone the players who must have had the stuffing knocked out of them. All that was ever said to Smudger at the start of all this was wait until January transfer window & see what results Roeder got and see what the board would do, then if it was still a mess we would all be up for a protest.  After he was told this the abuse started at all who disagreed with him. Freedom of speech is great but does that mean we have to put up with the rantings of a deluded idiot.

[quote user="muttley2"] Its no good to keep having ago at the protesters,any true fan would not have been happy the way things were going and untill a month ago who could have forseen the transformation in the team.If any one could with hand on heart belived we would be out of the bottom  three 2 weeks before christmas, they must still belive in the tooth fairy.A lot of the problems are not just about this season this has been brewing since we went up and good players were let go and rubbish brought in, and the board just sat back when worthy should have been shown the door then lack of vision in getting a manager who had not been tryed and tested else where a true life long fan can only expect to take so much so in this so called free country he protests which is his right.By to keep having a go at them are you saying that they are not allowed to free speech.[/quote]

What about our right to free speech?!?!?! Two weeks ago anyone who wanted to go and watch their team play was responsible for everything from the holocaust to the Iraq war - your fabled right to freedom of choice didn''t seem to matter much then. I don''t think that anyone was miffed at the prospect of a protest, just the unbelievably arrogant insulting way he was going about it. 

Simple - don''t dish it out if you can''t take it back. 

So easily pleased some people.[:P]

We are not out of the woods yet so I''ll hold of on the wild celebrations till May 08 if thats ok.

The Norwich board still have alot to answer for and I will not be supporting them in the near future, but my beloved team will always have my 100% backing win or lose.

Be careful that you don''t give whatever his name is the ammo to throw straight back at you.

" the focus on property development and catering rather than football "Idiot post of the day.Perhaps you could tell me where the money made from both the above should be cut. The catering turns over a surplus so we would be short of that money.The club is sitting on land left by that very naughty man Mr Chase. Perhaps we should return it for the price paid. Then we could spend that money on a lower league player and use the rest to fund his three year contract.As to debt I don''t doubt that the vast majority of fans at Carrow Road have the same debt ratio to income based on their property. The club charges the ticket price it does in part because of the facilities. Perhaps we should all be clinging on to some mud bank whilst the players gad about half naked with their bodies painted yellow and green. Odd how the rest of professional football seems at odds with your silly ideas. Can''t see Arsenal, Man U or Chelsea spending any money on their infrastrucure can we ?

[quote user="St.George"]

My god some of you are stuck so far up your own backsides and in some cases other peoples backsides,its unreal! Oh yes i may be a new member and of course my first one hundred posts or so will count for nothing, but i have had such a great laugh looking back at all the posts with smudger involved and how he seems to get some posters knickers it a right old twist. From my view (being an outsider until now) the more you pick on the bloke the more he just laughs and laughs at you. He must chuckle himself to sleep every night!

But then,why take any notice from a bloke who isnt afraid to say what he thinks or says about norwich? I suppose listening to a  silly old sod hiding behind a wizards character (which is equally as funny in a dimented kind of way) is far more creditible!

Oh no im gonna be hexed!

[/quote]

Are you Smudger in disguise.

" .... dimented kind of way) is far more creditible!are you from suffolk at all, you don''t sound too bright ?

[quote user="inch_high"]

Be careful that you don''t give whatever his name is the ammo to throw straight back at you.

[/quote]

Bloody Hell, Harry you don''t mean Voldemort do you?

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

Muttley2, I still agree that we need a change of board,

[/quote]Please explain why....... Cos we got relegated? Cos we were bottom of the Chump? Do tell please

So we are supposed to kiss the boards axses because we have won a few games, lets all celebrate we are 4th from bottom of the championship, whoopee doo. This board got us here and they have got Glen by accident a cheap option who has come good, despite the board not because of them. There is still a long long way to go, lets see what our fabulous board do in january to help Glen, i for one wont hold my breath waiting for them to cough up.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

Bloody Hell, Harry you don''t mean Voldemort do you?

[/quote]

I wish I knew what that means? Lost me.

Anybody.

By accident?  Cheap?  Prove either of those opinions as fact.

Some people simply will not say '' I was wrong we have a good manager now lets play some football''.

Well done the board and grow up to the trolling minority who have made this message board such a spiteful place over the past two months. 

[quote user="ricky knight"]So we are supposed to kiss the boards axses because we have won a few games, lets all celebrate we are 4th from bottom of the championship, whoopee doo. This board got us here and they have got Glen by accident a cheap option who has come good, despite the board not because of them. There is still a long long way to go, lets see what our fabulous board do in january to help Glen, i for one wont hold my breath waiting for them to cough up.[/quote]

" i for one wont hold my breath waiting for them to cough up."What a shame

so everyone on here did not want paul jewell or other names, Glen was not even mentioned, tell me he aint cheaper than all the other names mentioned. So whats your answer to us being 4th from bottom, who is a down to, only the board is where i see the buck stopping at.

As for Roeder i said at the time he was not my choice but thought he was the best of the rest and i still believe that and he has my full support.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

Muttley2, I still agree that we need a change of board,

[/quote]

Please explain why....... Cos we got relegated? Cos we were bottom of the Chump? Do tell please
[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong I''m not a troll like some on here. I just think it''d do the club good to have some new people with new ideas and new money. Of course there are decisions the board have made which leave alot to be desired, but by all means I applaud and give credit to the board for its appointment of Glenn Roeder, who atm is working out just fine (I''m glad hes working out too).

[quote user="ricky knight"]

so everyone on here did not want paul jewell or other names, Glen was not even mentioned, tell me he aint cheaper than all the other names mentioned. So whats your answer to us being 4th from bottom, who is a down to, only the board is where i see the buck stopping at.

As for Roeder i said at the time he was not my choice but thought he was the best of the rest and i still believe that and he has my full support.

[/quote]

Okay then, apart from Jewell, my guess is that given his record of premiership management and his standing in the game "he ain''t cheaper than all the other names mentioned". [;)]  [:)]

[quote user="St.George"]No,but your hero wiz is![/quote]

crikey, only 6 posts and you already sound like a broken record. are you smudger in a new disguise? or are you cluck and just bitter because the wizard has ruined your norwich domination plans? or are you just a whole new kind of wacko?

Mac, i would suggest Glen was the cheapest otherwise he would not be here, add the fact he begged for the job, who do you think had the bargaining tools. This is not a  ROEDER knock i like the guy but this board would not give you a spot if they had measles. I support NCFC and Roeder but this board of short arms and deep pocket spin merchants are well past their sell by date.[:D] I have put a smiley does that make my views more valid.