Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet This Weekend.

Now here we are you lovely old Pickers , we intend to win more money from Dixmar Racing for the Academy this week and its D Devon  at the helm , Now we Pickers must do all we can to help Devon in our quest to help our beloved Club , all you have to do to help our great Club is make a single selection , All you supporters out there you don''t know how much you are helping our Club by making that selection , Perhaps you can''t always go to see your beloved team  It doesn''t matter but you are more than supporting the City by taking part on the Free Bet Thread and remember It doesn''t cost any fan a penny , thanks'' to Dixmar Racing .

Now "Devon" you lovely old boy we are not to see a "repro" jump up are we ? I don''t think I could handle another pair with the same users name , Now remember Its only Norwich City with the chance to win some money for their Club from their fans , just you and only you , Just think what other Clubs would do with that , your Newcastle your Luton your Charlton your Man Utd your York City , the pages would be awash with selections , but .....arrrrhhhh.....they don''t  have the free bet . Only you lovely old City fans just you and you alone , and Its yours its not mine its yours . talk to you all later including "George" [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

After an abortive debut last week (went for Swansea to win in a game that fell foul of the weather), can I make a suggestion of Celtic to win at Inverness CT - looks a nailed on cert to me guys.

leicester lost to ipswich midweek - and are away again to hull on saturday.  with 2 games per week over the last 3 weeks, and with hull rested during the week - expect leciester to be jaded and lucklustre.  hull can be a tricky place to go and will give a good showing.conc:   hull to beat leicester.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

Nottingham Forest suffered a disappointment this week as they failed to secure a ''Revive Forty Five'' 3rd round Cup Tie against their 1980''s ''Top Of The Charts'' rivals Liverpool. However their league form is good and over the last month they have climbed to No. 3 in the League One chart. Meanwhile Northampton, winless in the league since October, have dropped like a stone out of  the ''top ten''  to No. 18.

Nottingham Forest V Northampton    Home win.

Is this gonna be the third win for the  ''Pink Un Pickers'' who are quite possibly the only football messageboard community raising money for their clubs academy in the whole world... ..... Not ''arf [Y]

Good luck Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

Not so easy this week, had to go north of the border so....

Ross county v Berwick..... Home win.

Good luck to the dirtbox.   [:)]

this week is a toughie with the big 4 in prem all playing each other, then form teams such as charlton playing wba, qpr got wolves, mk dons v peterboro, walsall v leeds

so i would also agree with pboro canary and go with a

celtic away win @ 1/2 which is quite good odds for celtic vs non big 4 team in scotland

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]After an abortive debut last week (went for Swansea to win in a game that fell foul of the weather), can I make a suggestion of Celtic to win at Inverness CT - looks a nailed on cert to me guys.[/quote]

Ive got a football team named after me, I bet you''re all seething with jealousy!!!!!![;)]

Don''t like the looks of this week. My picks from league 2. Top of the table clash: Peterboro'' v Fc FranchisePeterboro are on top form and have stormed up the league table. They are good at home. So it''s a home win for Peterboro''.

I am NOT picking a stirling Albion loss this week, as the might win one!However, from scottish league 3,East Fife v Dumbarton and Montrose v Forfar both look nailed on home wins.  (1st v 2nd bottom and 3rd v bottom)since the odds are 10/29 and 7/12 respectively I would be tempted to go for Montrose of the two.

My tip for our resident racist (his words not mine) is Portsmouth to beat Tottenham.

Portsmouth are playing some of the best football in the league at present and it seems they have a real sense of togetherness since Harry was arrested. Spurs are still finding their feet under Juande Ramos and are still pretty appalling defensively.

Can''t see too much to inspire me in the English leagues this week,

I am going north of the border and plonking my nap on East Fife to thouroughly exterminate Dumbarton.

Good luck to this weeks picker, let''s get some Christmas cash for the young canaries !

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]After an abortive debut last week (went for Swansea to win in a game that fell foul of the weather), can I make a suggestion of Celtic to win at Inverness CT - looks a nailed on cert to me guys.[/quote]

Ive got a football team named after me, I bet you''re all seething with jealousy!!!!!![;)]

[/quote]

Yep "C T" you lovely old boy , We may all be "GREEN" with envy ,but "Cally"..... err..... perhaps not. Anyhow whats your selection "C T" I know you want to help Norwich City Don''t you .arrdee.

Espanyol to beat Levante.

Although Espanyol appear to be punching a little above their weight in the top tier, Levante are bottom of the table for a reason, they can hardly ever score away from home.

Now you lovely old Pickers , results look hard to come by this week , that''s why "Yankee" has gone Continental . I think Shalke look very good this week as do Twente and Utrecht ,Besiktas the Turkish team looks nailed on .I think my "nap" would be Schalke.

If I could repeat my rota ,

dec------15-----Devon

"--------22-----Gentleman Jim

"--------29------"lappinitup"

jan--------5-------we8wba

"--------12-------"leeds"

"--------19-------City Angel

"--------26--------Nor''chance1

If any of you lovely Pickers can''t make those dates please let me know I will arrange something else . Thanks you kind and forgiving Pickers [:D] arrdee.

"Yankee 1st&2nd.

They look a bit trappy again this week. The few teams i did fancy have already been selected so i''ll give it a miss this week.

But, as ever good luck to the one''s that are selected.  

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

My tip for our resident racist (his words not mine) is Portsmouth to beat Tottenham.

[/quote]

Shack ... I read most threads most days, even to the point where people often say of me " He must live on that pink un board"  Many others don''t so I hope you don''t mind me pointing out that the resident racist comment has nothing to do with Arrdee or the ''Free Bet Fred'' but is a reference to a point of view taken by another poster on a totally different thread.

Doing it cross threaded never seems to work properly [:)][;)]

Stay Bright Buddy [H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Shack ... I read most threads most days, even to the point where people often say of me " He must live on that pink un board"  Many others don''t so I hope you don''t mind me pointing out that the resident racist comment has nothing to do with Arrdee or the ''Free Bet Fred'' but is a reference to a point of view taken by another poster on a totally different thread.

Doing it cross threaded never seems to work properly [:)][;)]

Stay Bright Buddy [H]

[/quote]

Cheers Nutty. I don''t mind at all and would like to reiterate the point that my comment was absolutely not directed towards Arrdee. I have e-mailed him to make this clear and hope he accepts my apologies for any hurt I may have inadvertently caused him.

No more cross threading for me [:$]

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

They look a bit trappy again this week. The few teams i did fancy have already been selected so i''ll give it a miss this week.

But, as ever good luck to the one''s that are selected.  

[/quote]

please do suggest your selection canarygeorge, if several people choose one team it helps the picker out even more i believe as he will be confident on the selection

Aston Villa away at Sunderland is my nap, its a risky pick but I think it is a tough week so I''m being bold about it, Sunderland are not great and Villa (apart from last week) seem to be quite good.

Good luck

Now "Devon " you lovely old boy , just making sure you know that you are doing the final selections this week , as I don''t want a repeat of last weeks debacle . I have however taken steps to eliminate this occurring again by having another computer installed in my office for my use alone just for Saturday mornings and the Free Bet , Of course it will be available for the girls to use during the week , but i have stipulated there must be no work left on it at the week ends to interfere with the Free Bet.

Now "Devon" I do just wonder what goes on down there in Tiverton , what with the Wife''s thong on you head , and now this "Hottie" licking chocolate off you .you do realise of course that you have teased and goaded a certain Wolves fan to come a calling In fact I don''t know If he is striking out now for Tiverton at this very moment .

I wish all you pickers good luck , I am sure we are on a winner this weekend , I feel the form has settled down somewhat now so I think we will be there or there about most weeks , what fun I hope you City fans ,oh ....and one Wolves fan !!! are enjoying  yourselves

I will talk to all you kind and forgiving supporters later . cheers . arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

Ardee, Tiverton is a lovely town just off the M5 in Devon and is such a happy place for the Devon yocals to live with plenty of young ladies to keep us happy, The only problem being so far from the City i love. We8wba is a nice young lad and its not his fault he supports the team with the worst scum of the earth supporters, i should know i lived with one in Telford a while back, still the only team i have ever known to win a match and riot in there own city centre and smash the place up.

Now on to business, Sorry if your selection doesn''t get on this week but only six can be picked. I think i drew the short straw this week with the fixtures but its gonna make it so much sweeter when we take the loot from our sworn enemy those dirty old book keepers.

Inverness v Celtic - Away win

East Fife v Dumbarton - Home win

Espanyol v Levante - Home win

Sunderland v Aston Villa - Away win

Schalke v Nuremburg - Home win

Colchester v Norwich - Away win

Maybe a few suprised people with the picks this week with three homes and three aways and couldn''t help but put our boys into the mix also, bit unsure about the win but with the U''s not winning at home since oct we will not lose this game. I can see now the pubs across the country at 5:15 with all the pickers not fortunate enough to get to that sorry excuse for a ground cheering the last of the free picks home to a fantastic victory for our acadamy and three out of four in a row for the luckiest fans in the world, the only fans with the brilliant Ardee in charge of the FREE BET THREAD!

Just hope the sunday papers dont have the best pun in the world again "Super Cally were fantastic Celtic were attroshass" (how do you spell the last word? should have listened in school)

Yep the bet is on ,Thanks you lovely old boy "devon" they look more than good to me , well done sir.

Celtic---------------1-2

East Fife------------1-3

Espanyol------------2-5

Aston Villa----------6-4

Schalke-------------8-15

Norwich City--------11-5

Which with Dixmar Racing will win the Academy £333-47p wonderful , remember Dixmar gives us the best odds , only the best for you lovely old Pickers .I really do hope you City fans are having fun and enjoyment as you watch your selections come in . Now all you fans know there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet pages arrdee won''t have any of that, Its just a bit of fun , If we win some money for the Academy all well and good .

Also remember you Norwich City fans are the only ones that have this in the U.K.Thanks again "Devon" kasmet,[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

Yep  "Devon" such hard luck East Fife Won as did Scalke Espanyol were leading and Celtic are Celtic no props there It was down to just 2 goals 1 from Villa and 1 from the City (who should have had a penalty) that  would have had us celebrating , Which shows you "Devon how close you came on such a tough week .A truly magnificent effort on your part .

I hope you will have another go later "Devon" could I please put you on my rota ? And talking of rotas I have had to rearrange the rota because City Angel unfortunately wont be available So it now reads .

22--Dec-------Gentleman Jim who was in stunning form before the revamp of the computer/dinning room.

29----"---------"lappinitup"the original no reproduction here .

5----Jan--------we8wba what can I say what hasn''t been said before about the [*] of the Free Bet pages.?

12-----"---------Leeds king of the blue square league

19-----"---------"blah Chesterfild blah" nuff said.

26-----"---------NorfolkChance1 who if my memory serves me right came mighty close to winning before .

So what a wonderful squad we have in place ,a magnificent team ,I am so proud of you all ,you lovely old City supporters .arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd

Sorry boys and girls, this week it didn''t come through. maybe i should have picked some i didn''t but next week those boys at Dixmar racing are gonna take a hit. Thanks again for the help even if i didn''t pick your winner.

Only one place in the world you can bet for free, so give your selections over to my man Ardee

A true living ledgend! and that dont even come close, much respect, you keep us all happy.

That was unlucky DDD, it was a very difficult week but I''m sure you will be back again to have another crack at it soon.

Stay bright Pink Un Pickers [Y] [H]