Sign in to follow this  
canary120587

Training Ground

Hello,Does anybody know where abouts the training ground would be for the team?I''m on a mission for an autograph for xmas!!Your feedback would be great!!Neal

Thanks for that!!!REALLY need this for my Dad for xmas what are the chances of finding the squad??I''m prepared for steakout!!regards for the map

[quote user="canary120587"]Thanks for that!!!

REALLY need this for my Dad for xmas what are the chances of finding the squad??

I''m prepared for steakout!!

regards for the map
[/quote]

I don''t think they''ll feed you there..........

Mark .Y.

id also like to advise that there is an indoor training complex, if the weather is poor then theres little chance of seeing them train as they wont be outside... they will be in the dome and u wont get to see them...  hover around though for a bit and u might get to see 1 or 2 when they finish and are walking back to their cars...

jas :)

I have idea to visit Colney training centre when i come to Norwich end of the month but have some questions and hope some one if know to tell me the answers.

We play away at Saints and Tuesday evening so may be best day do see any training is on Thursday who is 2 days after Saints game and 2 days before Preston home match but who to ask at what time will be training session on Thursday and will be morning or afternoon session?

And I see from links on this topic that is not very close to the city so how is possible to go there any bus,train or may be only possible way is by taxi but on way back ?

Any idea from where to check reserve team fixture if have game at this days for me can be interesting to watch them too.

Very last question who is not for this topic but anyway if I wear Norwich scarf on the Brighton-SOuthampton train also on Southampton streets any possible problem from home fans for me or Southampton fans is really "saints" and not be any problem :)

i cant see southampton fans causing any trouble whatsoever,... id be more worried if it was pompey... Southampton are a good bunch of supporters very similar to our own

[quote user="canary120587"]Thanks for that!!!

REALLY need this for my Dad for xmas what are the chances of finding the squad??

I''m prepared for steakout!!

regards for the map
[/quote]

Alternative is to write to the club and / or send them an autograph book with self-addressed envelope explaining the situation and what you''d like. They''re normally very good at helping out

Boris, thanks for posting Iliev info.Reserve team fixtures are available from the official site, http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/, click the team tab.The Norfolk and Norwich hospital is near the training ground, there are very frequent busses there, it is quite a walk but possible if you want the exercise, alternatively get a taxi from there.Enjoy your visit!

Boris, if you want the bus info............

Main Page:
http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/easterncounties/easterncounties/home/index.php

Route Map:
http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/easterncounties/easterncounties/map/Norwich.pdf

Timetables:
http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/easterncounties/easterncounties/timetables/index.php

You will find the Hospital in the bottom left corner of the map.
If you go to the hospital and you could take a short-cut across the fields at the back to Colney!

You could also get a bus to the nearest village called Hethersett (also bottom left of map).
I believe the bus stops near the bottom of Colney lane/Station Lane and would probably be a shorter walk.

thank you for all answers mates I always enjoy my stay at Norwich because simply its my dream to be there since I was boy!

I hope to be nice weather and to see ncfc in training must be better if Iliev is there but thats is live.

thx again!

get there for about 10 and you can get some autographs as they come out . Watch the training till about 11.30- 12 ish and get some more as they finish . Most of the players are pretty good about signing stuff ,but hucks can be a bit moody so ask nicely !.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i cant see southampton fans causing any trouble whatsoever,... id be more worried if it was pompey... Southampton are a good bunch of supporters very similar to our own

[/quote]

They''ll be the "same good bunch of supporters" that tried to drop concrete blocks onto a Pompey coach last time they played then !!!                 (and a number of them were convicted after fighting with (I think) Reading fans).   

There is always at least one lunatic around, Boris, so if in doubt, keep your scarf in your pocket until you get into the ground or at least until you join up with the rest of the Norwich fans.

Mark .Y.