Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

So now you're gonna believe us...

[quote user="Smudger"]We''re gonna win the league!!!  [:P][/quote]

Will the board realise this is their last chance Smudger?

Looks like your days are numbered now that we''re back into winning ways.As for your protest think that died with your wind ups tonight [:)]

For once I don''t think Smudger deserves these replies! We were singing the same song in the Barclay on Saturday when we went one nil up. We were only having a laugh!!

everyone knows wolves will, but maybe you come 2nd n stop baggies

good result by the way - dont get too carried away with couple wins mind you

[quote user="C.T "]

The criticism that is being thrown Smudgers way is unfair, leave him alone people,.

[/quote]After wishing us relegation,  hoping we lose every game, knocking every player we have (and ex players) the board, management staff, calling fans idiots and worse, shall I go on ?

But we mustn''t criticise smudger HAH !!

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

I doubt it very much Ricardo... but they will be certain that some fans (who can think for themselves) are on their back prior to Christmas I can assure you... [;)]

[quote user="C.T "]Smudger wouldnt have more than 2,000 posts on a NCFC messageboard if he didnt support NCFC. IDIOTS[/quote]

.....get it right: >2500 posts with 99% of them either criticising the board, manager, players or other supporters.  Is it really that surprising that he is not on everyone''s Christmas card list?!

But tonight is not a night for miserableness - 2 good wins on the spin is fantastic.  I was always 100% confident we could turn things around, with 30+ games remaining when GR arrived there was always plenty of the season remaining - certainly far too much for us to be written off as relegation certainties.  There is still plenty to be done - we are still bottom, of course - but confidence must be really high in the squad right now....and who knows - with 2 out of the next 3 games at home there is at long last some room for optimism that we actually might be clear of the bottom 3 for Christmas.

[quote user="C.T "]

The criticism that is being thrown Smudgers way is unfair, leave him alone people,.

[/quote]

oh let them have their fun CT... I don''t mind mate...

Just gives me plenty more ammunition to throw at them when things return to type at Stoke on Saturday.

Don''t get me wrong... I hope our winning ways continue... but the Chef & Co have still taken the pee drastically for far too long.

If any body finds what has happened to us over the last few years acceptable and thinks that those in charge are deserving of another chance, then more fool them is all I can say.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

I doubt it very much Ricardo... but they will be certain that some fans (who can think for themselves) are on their back prior to Christmas I can assure you... [;)]

[/quote]

I can think for myself, and I think that if brains were made of rubber you wouldn''t have enough to make a budgie a pair of flip-flops.

Smudger you talk alot of S**T about the club, but just a question as you seem such a devoted fan in encouraging people to protest and get involved were you at the blackpool game? or are you more of a armchair supporter spending most of your time on here writing another post about your plans to over throw the clubs broad. Grow up and start supporting the club like the rest of us.....!

[quote user="C.T "]Smudger wouldnt have more than 2,000 posts on a NCFC messageboard if he didnt support NCFC. IDIOTS[/quote]Can you show me a post where he does support Norwich ?I think you''re the idiot. Or a sheep, as oft-quoted by your messiah.

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can think for myself, and I think that if brains were made of rubber you wouldn''t have enough to make a budgie a pair of flip-flops.

[/quote]

well I made Cluck a pair... and what''s more he says that they are very comfortable ta very much!!!  [U]

[quote user="xKevin82x"]Smudger you talk alot of S**T about the club, but just a question as you seem such a devoted fan in encouraging people to protest and get involved were you at the blackpool game? or are you more of a armchair supporter spending most of your time on here writing another post about your plans to over throw the clubs broad. Grow up and start supporting the club like the rest of us.....![/quote]

Another uneducated trogladyte who needs the difference between supporting club and it''s current incumbents explaining to him??? 

[quote user="C.T "]Smudger wouldnt have more than 2,000 posts on a NCFC messageboard if he didnt support NCFC. IDIOTS[/quote]

Take a look at we8wba, he''s well on his way to that total!

Even though Smudger makes some ''anti ncfc'' posts that doesnt mean hes a norwich fan. The only question I want Smudger to answer is : have you ever contributed money to NCFC? All fans have in some way (shirts, tickets that sort of thing). What Sig says makes a lot of sense.. prove you support Norwich, Smudger

[quote user="sig"]

Take a look at we8wba, he''s well on his way to that total!

[/quote]

il stop on 1999 ;-) someone remind me just before - prob be this time next week

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="xKevin82x"]Smudger you talk alot of S**T about the club, but just a question as you seem such a devoted fan in encouraging people to protest and get involved were you at the blackpool game? or are you more of a armchair supporter spending most of your time on here writing another post about your plans to over throw the clubs broad. Grow up and start supporting the club like the rest of us.....![/quote]

Another uneducated trogladyte who needs the difference between supporting club and it''s current incumbents explaining to him??? 

[/quote]

explain then smudger? and tell me were you there last night seems like you avoided that question? to me you clearly don''t support the club for the football seems like your attracted to the drama.