Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

You want a big joke? Read on.

Skybet have both Jamie Cureton and David Strihavka head to head at 66/1 to finish as the leading scorer in the Championship. Obviously they know something we don''t.

I wonder what?

Any ideas. I mean this is serious business, isn''t it?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Skybet have both Jamie Cureton and David Strihavka head to head at 66/1 to finish as the leading scorer in the Championship. Obviously they know something we don''t.

I wonder what?

Any ideas. I mean this is serious business, isn''t it?

OTBC

[/quote]You can get the same odds on Glenn Roeder being the next England manager.  MInd you, didn''t Earnie score about a goal a game last season or summing ?

Dave Striker wont even be playing in the Championship after January. Unless another club in our league buys him. Roeder is not impressed by all accounts.

Yes please do....! I feel very sorry for dave, coming into a team run by grant, knowing very little english and not being able to play a game. Its unfair on the guy.... even under grant he was hardly getting a look in.

[quote user="Vern "]Dave Striker wont even be playing in the Championship after January. Unless another club in our league buys him. Roeder is not impressed by all accounts.[/quote]

Once they saw what they''d bought, neither were Grant and Duffy.  Pack him off and put the money into the Taylor Purchase Fund.

Strikes me that Roeder will need to do some serious wheeling and dealing come January.  I think that Dave Striker won''t be the only one packing his bags.  The same can be said for Lappin (smaller than my mum and she''s 4'' 10") and Murray (turns like the QE2).  Neither have the quality needed.  Taylor looks class and the Board should push the boat out.

Be interesting to see which of the youngsters Roeder keeps / sells / sends out on loan.  Any thoughts?