Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

A Support Roeder March Instead?

A feeling around Norwich fans is one of optimism. Although i know there are some people still wanting to protest about the Board whereas i believe, as do many, it will effect a finally winning team. How about not marching for the Board out but for the Board to back Roeder. Demand that Roeder is backed by the board. This means that the board are in every way aware of there duty but at the same time the team and manager feels the fans are very much behind them? May be a logical way forward?

similiar to what liverpool are doing tonight? i like the idea, but has roeder really done enough in 5 games to command the loyalty of the majority needed to pull this off?

We have to work with what we have been given - just as Glenn has had to (with a few loan signings)!! So lets get fully behind him - not wonder if he deserves our full support.

i seriosuly love this, this one reason i stay on here

1. why do you have to do a peaceful, angry, agressive any other reason to have protest

next week it will be he didnt play hucks lets have protest

2. roeder has done a good job (so far) but been in charge for how many games? n already you treating him like a saviour and a god

good wins the last two n obv you have to win them to say this, but coventry @ home and blackpool away are hardly like playing sheffutd and leicester is it?

and as said before get moaned at, you obv got 6pts from them so thats nothing to grumble ill just remind you of the old saying

"dont try and run, before you can walk"

Its still early days yet, but things are looking up......GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

I think you are unaware of the general mood of Norwich Fans we8wba. I believe most are behind Roeder not just because of the results but also because of the style of football he is making us play. Many feel that they wish to protest because it is the only means of getting a message over to the board about how it is their last chance. They have failed the fans over the last couple of years but it looks as if, so far, they have made the right choice in Roeder. Norwich has always been a club about the passing game and we are delighted it has come back. I don''t believe it is the new manager syndrome because we started off badly under him but have got better. If you had seen Norwich over this season you would be able to understand the change that has already taken place.

indeed master j -do, your football has been much better, i take your game vs ipswich when attacking/passing you looked very shrewd, when you came to our place im not lying but your the worst team iv seen, so obv there is change since then

you lot may not like this, but for norwich to move forward get rid of hucks, yes he is your one bright spark, but when ever i watch you it always seems like your trying to get it to hucks even if theres better options on.

obv i only see highlights, sky matches and when you play my wolves so obv your opinions are more valid to mine

we need the board to back roeder.. no one else...

the ball is now firmly in their court... if they do not provide roeder with the funds to sign the loan players permanently and perhaps 1 or 2 new faces then we are relegated.. no ifs.. no buts...

Will they drage their feet and seal their exits from the club.. or will they stand strong and back Glen.

If its the former they will try and make him a scape goat....

Over to you City Board!

jas :)

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I think you are unaware of the general mood of Norwich Fans we8wba. I believe most are behind Roeder not just because of the results but also because of the style of football he is making us play. Many feel that they wish to protest because it is the only means of getting a message over to the board about how it is their last chance. They have failed the fans over the last couple of years but it looks as if, so far, they have made the right choice in Roeder. Norwich has always been a club about the passing game and we are delighted it has come back. I don''t believe it is the new manager syndrome because we started off badly under him but have got better. If you had seen Norwich over this season you would be able to understand the change that has already taken place.
[/quote]

I don''t and am with we8wba on this one - what on Earth is the point of a protest in the firstplace, let alone the most pathetic ''we love Roeder so back him board members'' protest - surely they wouldn''t have signed him if they didn''t back him! silly idea IMO

the style of play Norwich produce is only an issue when you are losing, when Norwich are winning no one really cares how we do it. the problem over the past few years is not the style of play, its the lack of winning results

i also think that if i was a member of the board some tiny little protest by an small angry mob wouldn''t bother me in the slightest - "if you don''t like it, don''t come to the game" springs to mind.

and finally, if Norwich got promoted everyone would start going on about how wonderful Delia is and clever she was to appoint Roeder when she did. the only care should be if the team is winning or not, and since they are at the moment, its time to shut up whinging and start cheering the lads on

OTBC