Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

harry redknapp arrested!!!!!

Harry Redknapp arrested what on earth! Im sure if he applies for the england job now this little ''incident'' will stop him getting the job! Having said that as long as Brian Barwick is in charge at FA HQ you never know!

Well done norwich great win now for stoke we should beat them they dont have Lee hendrie anymore!

Well, guess that 100% rules Redknap out of the England job for good, just been arrested for fraud, if you look at the other people arrested with him, Storie, Harry, Faye and Mckay I think, they are all linked in the sale of Faye, well thats what I imagine. Shame, if we can''t get Jose, who by the way as said he may be interested in the England job, well according to the The Sun.

wonder if it stems from the BBCs enquiry into Bungs???? they pointed the finger at Fat Sam in the programme too.. will he be next?

Redknapps likely to get put away for that if found guilty.... Kind of smacks of Irony given some of the current owners of football clubs links with shady dealings doesnt it?

jas :)

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Harry''s been arrested on fraud and corruption charges.

I suppose that puts paid to his chances of getting the England job now.

[/quote]

Still there''s always a career for him in New Labour Party fundraising.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7116823.stmWillie McKay is the agent of David Marshall.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6739119.stmThough thankfully it was Souness that signed Faye for Newcastle, and it was just before Roeder''s time.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amdy_Faye"His transfer from Portsmouth to Newcastle United in January 2005 was one of those about which the Stevens inquiry report in June 2007 expressed concerns:

“There remains inconsistencies in evidence provided by Graeme Souness

- a former manager of the club - and Kenneth Shepherd - apparently

acting in an undefined role but not as a club official - as to their

respective roles in transfer negotiations.”

Wonder what that odious little son of his who spent far more time in the treatment room than he ever did playing but still portrays himself as a ''when I was playing'' expert on Sky will have to say now about his wonderful father.  

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Wonder what that odious little son of his who spent far more time in the treatment room than he ever did playing but still portrays himself as a ''when I was playing'' expert on Sky will have to say now about his wonderful father.  [/quote]

Thought people were innocent until proven guilty.

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Wonder what that odious little son of his who spent far more time in the treatment room than he ever did playing but still portrays himself as a ''when I was playing'' expert on Sky will have to say now about his wonderful father.  [/quote]

What would you say, if it was your father Barry?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]But, CA, it has been proven that Jamie Redknapp is an odious little man... he proves it beyond doubt time Sky show a game... [:P]

Good for Harry, if he’s had himself a little drink out of the game I really can’t see what all the fuss is about, its not as if he’s defrauded his creditors to the tune of 5p in the £ and got a job at the FA now is it?

Being realistic whatever walk of life you operate in (commercially at least) the odd ‘little incentive’ in an integral part of life, always has been and always will be.

Harry for England manager please!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Dead on CA. Barry Redknapp was a god player who at any time of his career, even now would walk into our side. I actually like him as a pundit, he talks alot of sense.

I also like Harry.A real charracter, i hope he walks away innocent.

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Good for Harry, if he’s had himself a little drink out of the game I really can’t see what all the fuss is about, its not as if he’s defrauded his creditors to the tune of 5p in the £ and got a job at the FA now is it?

Being realistic whatever walk of life you operate in (commercially at least) the odd ‘little incentive’ in an integral part of life, always has been and always will be.

Harry for England manager please!

[/quote]

Hoorah for that sir!  I''m with you......

Couldn''t really care two hoots about all this - but there is a wealth of difference between things like being given freebies, and things like fraud, false accounting and tax evasion which are quite rightly classed as serious crimes.

Harry does have a reputation of a being a wheeler dealer and football deals are often shrouded in mystery, so it is possibly not surprising that deals involving him (alongside many others) have been looked at.  But you would have thought he''s been in the game too long, and in too many positions, to be dodgy.  If there is any wrong doing it is more likely to lie with the various agents/people who come out of the woodwork expecting slices of the transfer fees.

One thing is, though, that I would never have wanted him as England manager so am rather glad that this incident will presumably put paid to that daft notion.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Dead on CA. Barry Redknapp was a god player who at any time of his career, even now would walk into our side. I actually like him as a pundit, he talks alot of sense.

[/quote]

who''s Barry Redknapp?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

who''s Barry Redknapp?

[/quote]

I was waiting for the eagle eyes to pick up on it, thansk Jase!

I meant to write....Barry, Redknapp was a GOOD (not god)......

Im a dunce!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

who''s Barry Redknapp?

[/quote]

One Barry Redknapp, there''s only one Barry Redknapp[:D][:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I meant to write....Barry, Redknapp was a GOOD (not god)......

Im a dunce!

[/quote]

We knew what you meant, Jas is just being panickity!

Harry Rednapp has been released now.