Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Rustys interview on Radio Norfolk

anyone hear it last night before the match???

is that REALLY his voice or is he on a P**s take?

he sounds like he is trying to pass a stone constantly! i can remember when he was a youngster coming through the 1st team, he never sounded like that. has he get a bet on with someone as to how rediculous he can sound in the media?

I thought it was classic!

jas :)

I interviewed him at the start of the season and that is his voice. It is a fairly posh/london accent. He seems like an intelligent lad and actually gives a good interview unlike others!

I thought he came across as intelligent and articulate. I was a bit surprised as he''d always seemed very quiet so I''d assumed he hadn''t got much to say for himself - but I was obviously wrong. Maybe you need to re-tune your radio Jas, or have just been listening to Roy Waller for too long? 

[quote user="Mazy Run"]I thought he came across as intelligent and articulate. I was a bit surprised as he''d always seemed very quiet so I''d assumed he hadn''t got much to say for himself - but I was obviously wrong. Maybe you need to re-tune your radio Jas, or have just been listening to Roy Waller for too long? [/quote]

lol "ow Wot a gowal" as roy used to say!

jas :)