Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

fozzy flops???

blackpool stronger 2nd half - adams says fozzy not having the best of games.  understandable, having come back from injury and the 110% he gave on sat.  however, if russell and fozzy are not giving their best - we don''t control the middle, and if we don''t do that we''re less likely to get the 3 points, or even 1. lets not get sentimental - if fozzy or russell are found wanting, then sub ''em

You have to remember hes been out for 3 months and ran his heart out last Saturday.

[quote user="cityangel"]You have to remember hes been out for 3 months and ran his heart out last Saturday.[/quote]

oh diddums bless his little heart

PS he is a headless chicken

Fozzy certainly did look tired, and I would have subbed him for Croft rather than Evans.  However he seemed to get a second wind later in the game and became more of a force again.  However with Fozzy and Russell both fit and fighting we dominated the midfield.I was more concerned when Hucks played on the right, he stills leaves us vulnerable because he just never tracks back - and this was particularly apparently when he played out of position on the right.OTBC!Chunky

[quote user="Charles Losper"]

[quote user="cityangel"]You have to remember hes been out for 3 months and ran his heart out last Saturday.[/quote]

[/quote]What an awful first post....and you know what they say about first impressions...[:P]

[/quote]

u must be joking right???

if not, u must me a fool, he has added the crativity we need in the team, just look at our performences when he is in the team we have scored around 10 or 11 goals in the games he has played i think that says it all

mate

[/quote]

Talking about chickens where is he??

Fozzy is great - took him a while to find fitness and form when he first came due to being out of it so long, just before he was cropped he was playing really well... even on the wing, once!

He''s come back from injury and then played 2 lots of 90 minutes in 3 days... not suprising that he was tired by the end, but still found it within himself to set up the final goal, so it seems Roeder not subbing him was justified in the end!

I think, if he stays away from injuries, he''ll become a great player for us.

I spoke with a West Ham player after the pre-season game and he said he was impressed with Fozzy and felt he was our one player capable of getting the ball down and playing football!!