Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

What is the position on Taylor

[quote user="ridgeman"]Does anyone know exactly what the situation is with Taylor? As his loan deal expires on 8 Dec can this be extended (as Roeder said he would like to keep him) or does he have to go back to Birmingham and leave us to wait until 1 Jan. [/quote]

Normally centre half, but I''m sure at apush he could play centre forward if we were 1 nil down in the 88th minute....

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

[quote user="ridgeman"]Does anyone know exactly what the situation is with Taylor? As his loan deal expires on 8 Dec can this be extended (as Roeder said he would like to keep him) or does he have to go back to Birmingham and leave us to wait until 1 Jan. [/quote]

Normally centre half, but I''m sure at apush he could play centre forward if we were 1 nil down in the 88th minute....

[/quote]

Reminds me of another brilliant CB I know..

Do(c)h...

I think loans that are already in progress can be extended as long as they are not for 3 months only (Huckerby, Crouch, Harper)) but if they are just 1 month (Taylor) they can be extended until Jan. Although I may be wrong

The board have already committed to back Roader and enable him to bring Taylor and MP here ful time.

[quote user="inch_high"]Taylor doesn''t want to stay.[/quote]

How do you know?

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]Thankfully Taylor is English. I would think he would be looking to bring in a few players of his own soon so he may not want Taylor anymore.[/quote]

Well, if he wants Scots then let''s offer Murray and Lappin plus cash.

Quote from the evening news.

As for Martin Taylor, we can only pray that when his loan period expires after our home fixture against Sheffield United on December 8, that is not the last we see of him. Reports are that he doesn''t want to stay and given the state of flux Birmingham are in, he may be needed there.

Look at it from the lads point of view. His club have a new manager who will give the squad a fresh start to inpress him, if he''s down here on loan he can hardly impress there and fight for his first team place can he?

I want him to stay too but why would he forgo the chance to play in the Premiership to play in the championship. He''s obviously enjoying it here but you can see his delimma can''t you??