Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Blackpool highlights

They are on there now....only problem is for some reason I can''t watch them. Tell''s me something like I''m in the geographcial area please see T&C''s.

Strange as I used to be able to watch them, up until about 3 weeks ago. Anybody know is they''re anywhere else?

[quote user="barlodona"]how do you work i press play and all that comes up is adverts for x box[/quote]

Have patience, let the advert run through, and the game follows on

[quote user="barlodona"]how do you work i press play and all that comes up is adverts for x box[/quote]

yea ive got the same problem, are the highlights anywhere else?

yes they appear after the ad''s....... if you have a new enough windows media player and/or the right wmp browser plug in. (being at work may block this and the license is for UK ISP''s only...)

About the match, i''ve watched these highlights 4 times today. Am loving the body language of the players, the seige mentality and passion is clear to anyone when marshall saves that penalty. I don''t think anyone can doubt that Roeders had a positive impact on the players mentality.

Going to watch it again now!

Ive got to say now ive seen the penalty save...top drawer, especially the follow up, and Shackells block just after was just as good. Fantastic commitment by the lads. Just show them a video of that before the stoke game and say thats your 100%, got to give that every week!

No good this end - just get an error message saying I''m in the wrong geographical location - can''t really get more Norwich than NR1 though! Must be work''s firewall...

Fantastic, I didn''t know Virgin Media did this! Splendid...Loved the highlights of both the last games, seem to show us heading in the right direction and I agree about the comments on body language, looks like some passion and determination is getting back into our game, long may it continue!! Also, loved the passing move for Cureton''s goal against Coventry, and the penalty save was top drawer!! Keep it up, lads!!! No, seriously...