Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Paul Stephenson

I see that he was on the bench today with Glen and others, but as I have read, we can''t officially announce him, maybe for the purposes of the law he is on unpaid work experiance, don''t know, but at this early stages I am trusting Glen, might change, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I sent an e-mail to Hartlepool yesterday asking how they would feel in Paul Stephensons shoes. Trying to further his career only for someone to stand in his way. I told them they are out of order. Not that they will care but made me feel better.

He is here officially I understand. Good news. Glenn Roeder says we are gonna lend them some players as part of the deal. A good way for big Dave etc to get used to the pysical side of the English game I reckon.

Would be good to have a bit of a link with them, send them a few of our young guns and maybe we might get the young player who was linked with us and others, I hope that we were polite and profesional to them,

[quote user="SWP = Poor Man''s Ruel Fox!!"]Would be good if we could get this James Brown as part of some kind of link up.  It is very positive to get young players out on loan and playing 1st team football, particularly with the farce that is reserve football!

Maybe this James Brown could make us all "feel good", just like the Godfather of Soul used to?

[quote user="biggleyellow"]I see that he was on the bench today with Glen and others, but as I have read, we can''t officially announce him, maybe for the purposes of the law he is on unpaid work experiance, don''t know, but at this early stages I am trusting Glen, might change, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.[/quote]

He was declared offically during this last week...