Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Norwich V Stoke Match Thread

Norwich:  Marshall, Shackell (c), Taylor, Doherty, Camara, Croft, Russell, Fotheringham, Pattison, Huckerby, Dublin

Subs: Arnold, Brown, Evans, Cureton, Smith

So no otsemboor, not even in the squad! smith back in the squad, but with 3 strikers and one attacking midfielder on the bench we have no defensive cover, and dohertty playing right-back?! with cureton dropping to the bench.... very strange indeed, but will it work?

OTBC all the way from central bolivia......lets just hope its far enough past the Rugby world Cup for the Doc to stop his impressions of a prop forward......

WAs previously chippy is god, and hey the man still is!!!

But thought id get the fact i can get up 6088m high........Delia & co.........give me a trial!!!!!! Id chop me right arm off to anchor our midfield......

Well here we are again boys and girls - my second game in a row - let''s make it two out of two....

I''m guessing Semmy picked up a late knock.

Stoke City: Simonsen, Wright, Shawcross, Cort, Pugh, Lawrence, Eustace (c), Delap, Cresswell, Sidibe, Fuller.
Subs: Hoult, Zakuani, Phillips, Parkin, Wilkinson.

Norwich City: Marshall, Doherty, Taylor, Shackell (c), Camara, Croft, Fotheringham, Russell, Pattison, Huckerby, Dublin.
Subs: Cureton, Smith, Brown, Evans, Arnold.

Didn''t need two threads on the game and was having technical difficulties merging so locked one of them. All seems to have sorted itself out now.

Semmie has a migraine, so that is why Doc is in his place, Chadwick is injured (shoulder), Cureton dropped. The rest is speculation on the part of Neil Adams

Hucks a free role upfront, Jamie dropped for offsides.

Semmy and Chadwick both injured so will Doc or Shckell be playing at right back.

Cureton has been dropped in favour of Hucks.

Oh Dear - was hoping we could field an unchanged side.

[quote]

Norwich:  Marshall, Shackell (c), Taylor, Doherty, Camara, Croft, Russell, Fotheringham, Pattison, Huckerby, Dublin

Subs: Arnold, Brown, Evans, Cureton, Smith

So no otsemboor, not even in the squad! smith back in the squad, but with 3 strikers and one attacking midfielder on the bench we have no defensive cover, and dohertty playing right-back?! with cureton dropping to the bench.... very strange indeed, but will it work?

[/quote]

is otty injured?

dublin can drop back to cover for injuries,think it sets out a clear statement of intent from Glen though,we ain''t going for a point.

What do you recon are we going to play 451 or 442 and resurect the Dublin/Huckerby strike partnership from their coventry days?

I am very worried about no right-back, shackell is left footed so it wont be him.

However i agree not using cave-brown, stoke are a big physical side need the height . . . i dont think they have too much pace either so otsembor maybe not needed and doc can cover.

Heres praying.  . . . . . . . Come on you Yellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

So a 5 man midfield with Croft and Hucks wide with Dion lone striker??

Sounds like Hucks did something Cureton hasn''t done enough of...taking a chance on something falling/breaking for him.

I''m worried about Doc playing right back, reassure me someone.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Am more concerned about their giants upfront.[/quote]but coventry had 2 giants what did they do?